Hammerknight’s Herald, welcome to my world.

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Hammerknight’s Herald, welcome to my world.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 155 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

Happy Easter everyone.

Hammerknight
    Participant

In our travels this past week we saw the Stark building(I’ll post picture later) and Star City.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Nightmare Globe for the Contest.Nightmare-Globe-by-Hammerknight-3.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Shield of the Eagle King.

Shield-of-the-Eagle-King-by-Hammerknight.png

Myro
    Participant

Far be it from me to predict how Jeff’s going to judge it, but if it were up to me, out of the entries so far, you’d be the likely winner with that shield, HK.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Thanks.

Hammerknight
    Participant

For the contest. 4th of July Bear
    4th-of-July-Bear-by-Hammerknight.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

This is a creature from my world. She is a Manimal (Man+Animal) from the Fox family. Dress in Steampunk.

Manimal-Fox-steampunk-1.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

HK-Dragon-1.png

Vengeance
    Participant

cool dragon bro

Hammerknight
    Participant

Thanks.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Here if my Star Fighter for the contest. It is a Hammer Class Star Fighter used during the Omega Wars of 2687.
    Star-Fighter-HK.png

Hudson
    Participant

Cool starship! Cool

Hammerknight
    Participant

Thanks.

Hammerknight
    Participant

This is Foxie and Howler, they are members of The Night Wolves, a group of young men and women that patrol the night, bring peace back into their neighborhood. Without super powers they rely on each other and their knowledge of hand to hand combat. Some say that they are War Vets that want to have a better world for their children to grow up in. Others say that they are ghost trying to stop the spread of hate. And others say that they are the wrath of God sent down to clean the streets of the trash that has invaded the once beautiful neighborhood. They blend in, dressed like everyone else, the only way to tell who they are is by the paint they use to cover their faces and the badge their all wear proudly upon the chest. With no one the wiser, as to who they are or where they come from, they are cleaning up the streets one night at a time.
    Foxie-HK.pngHowler-HK.png

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 155 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.