Hammerknight’s Herald, welcome to my world.

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Hammerknight’s Herald, welcome to my world.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 155 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

My 1000th Post here.
    1000.PNG

Myro
    Participant

Congrats!

Hammerknight
    Participant

For today’s quiz.
    PumpkinheadbyHammerknight.PNG

Seraph

Congrats on the 1000th post! Love the pumpkin…almost sure that I made one in RL like it one year. ;)

Hammerknight
    Participant

For the quiz.
    Minotaurs-by-Hammerknight.PNG

Hammerknight
    Participant

gun-badge.PNG
    Enough said!

Weilyn

That is a great illustration of, in my opinion, a great statement.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Just missing around and made a new “Hero Machiniacs Beware” card.Jeff-the-Wizard-of-Art-HMB-card.png

Scatman

love it!

Hammerknight
    Participant

I was looking at the sample for the Quick and Easy starships I did the other day and I was thinking that one of them would make a great chest armor. My boys were setting in the room with me(one 29, 30 next week, other is 26) and the younger one was looking to see what I was doing. I started a character just with the chest armor and was adding a little at a time when he started to make some suggestions here and there. This is what it turned out to be. I give you “Fox Ranger”.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/hammerknight/2013/01/Fox-Ranger.PNG

I wish both of them would get into HM, but they are to busy alpha and beta testing games, so that shoots spending time with me. We kid napped for Christmas is the only way I pulled them off of the computer for more then five minutes.

Hammerknight
    Participant

I started with just the heart and wings, which is a symbol that I us to represent my wife and I. I did a very little bit of zyping, which might just be my first time to do so. Then I decided to add characters, but I didn’t want a front view of them and knew that in the companions there were some that were some what side views. I covered the female’s hand and added a cape to her to even out the characters compared to the wings. Covering the hand also even them out and made a nice transition between the two. Then I wanted a background, so I did it in two colors. Isia likes the black one better.
    heart-with-wings-2.PNGheart-with-wings-and-characters-1.PNG

Hammerknight
    Participant

heart-with-wings-and-characters-black-bg-1.PNGheart-with-wings-and-characters-blue-bg-2.PNG

Dionne Jinn

That is so sweet! Beautiful!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Thanks.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Just missing around. JR got me thinking about symbols by looking at his card post.HK-code-of-arms.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 155 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.