dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 999 total)
  • Author

dblade
    Participant

Cool images.

As for the polls I might start that up again in the future when I think I can handle it. Right now I’m committed to a monthly/quarterly/ and annual prize (total=17 items) for the Character Creation contests on the Blog, and whatever individual contests I come up with on my own.

Moognation
    Participant

Those are awesome, Blade!!

dblade
    Participant

headlessgeneral’s prize: ring gauntlet

Gauntlet_Rings_SHOW.jpg

CKnap
    Participant

While we are on the subject of armbands for future reference incase I win a contest. Would Black Widows wrist bands be copyrighted? Shes the only one with them that iv ever seen so I dont know if its a specific part to black widow or is that something you could remake dblade?

Vampyrist
    Participant

You can actually kreplicate her armbands by messing with the scale of a belt. Make it about arm length and it should look close to her bands.

dblade
    Participant

@CKnap said:

While we are on the subject of armbands for future reference incase I win a contest. Would Black Widows wrist bands be copyrighted? Shes the only one with them that iv ever seen so I dont know if its a specific part to black widow or is that something you could remake dblade?

I don’t think a singular design element such as Black Widow’s armbands can be trademarked. Only a complete established look (costume, armbands, red hair, etc.) that defines a character. I’m no expert on trademarks and copyright though.

With that said I made some gun tube gauntlets….

Gauntlet_GunTubes_SHOW.jpg

Vampyrist
    Participant

Great work and is there any way we could get a singular ring and a singular gun tube for more customization?

dblade
    Participant

I can send the individual pieces to Jeff when I submit.

dblade
    Participant

Another Quick Contest! The first request for a Custom Eye, Nose, or Mouth Item posted in this thread will be created!

Start your posting!

Kaylin88100
    Participant

dblade
    Participant

Kaylin88100….errr….Moognation wins!!!

Moognation
    Participant

Kaylin, I love you so much right now!! Blade, I’m pretty damn fond of you, too!

CKnap
    Participant

Im pretty sure our cache of items is gonna get full eventually, one of the reasons I think why Jeff isnt making anymore sword pieces. But if thats the case instead of consuming out space with pieces of items like something as simple as a band or a tube they can always be customed in the program by masking to a small insignia creating a single piece.

dblade
    Participant

And here is KaylinNation’s prize eye. (The eyebrow will be sent as a separate object as well).

Eye_Dreamy_SHOW.jpg

dblade
    Participant

I will try to submit these latest items to Jeff as soon as possible. Hopefully they will be added to the program along with the other items when Jeff has some free time. I know the life of a professional artist and when you have a full time job sometimes you just don’t feel like jumping back on the computer in your spare hours. But maybe, just maybe, if we clap our hands and yell “I believe!” the items will appear in HeroMachine. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 999 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.