dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 999 total)
  • Author

dblade
    Participant

@Hammerknight said:

I was rooting around the forum and came across the pig nose.

It appears that you had no truffle finding it.

Prof.Anthrax

Those… those are some mighty bad teeth.
    And a good addition.

dblade
    Participant

All of the latest items I have shown on this thread have been submitted to Jeff.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

@dblade said:

@Hammerknight said:

I was rooting around the forum and came across the pig nose.

It appears that you had no truffle finding it.

Love this Laugh

dblade
    Participant

Corset for Moognation’s prize…

Corset_SHOW.jpg

Moognation
    Participant

Sweet!

Harlekin

Nice corset. Great work.

Dionne Jinn

That corset is gorgeous! I can definitely see myself using it. (Wait! That didn’t sound right…)

dblade
    Participant

Thanks! This was one of those items that I thought should definitely be a part of HM3.

And Dionne Jinn, I still owe you a Mouth, Nose, or Eye Item from the Ninja Surprise Non-contest Contest. Make your request and it shall be placed in line.

Dionne Jinn

Oh, yeah. Uhm… Could you just do some more existing eyes in the way we have those where you can mask the iris? I would love to have movable irises for at least the angry eyes. I remember there was some talk about doing a whole set of them, but I guess that’s not in planning anymore…

dblade
    Participant

Guitar for Harlequin’s prize…

Guitar_SHOW.jpg

dblade
    Participant

@Dionne Jinn said:

Oh, yeah. Uhm… Could you just do some more existing eyes in the way we have those where you can mask the iris? I would love to have movable irises for at least the angry eyes. I remember there was some talk about doing a whole set of them, but I guess that’s not in planning anymore…

For clarification, do you want me to take an existing angry eye and just clear out the iris, eye white, and pupil leaving a hole to place things behind?

Example below. The magenta box is to show what can be seen beneath eye shape.

Eye_SAMPLE.jpg

Dionne Jinn

Not the white away. I meant could they be made like those two sets we have in the second to the last page of Eye-Standard. The almond shaped ones. Where the second colour is the “white” of an eye.

Dionne Jinn

I was thinking if the angry eyes could be make to work like the first eye here. And definitely not like the second one…

hm3-beta-10.png

dblade
    Participant

@Dionne Jinn said:

I was thinking if the angry eyes could be make to work like the first eye here. And definitely not like the second one…

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/dionne-jinn/2013/01/hm3-beta-10.png

Okay, Color 1 is the “White” of the eye surrounded by Color 2. Color 1 can be faded to show nothing behind it.

Do you have one particular angry eye you want to have reformatted to fit this? Please be very specific (Page, Row #, and Item #) if it is an existing eye. This is very simple for me to do and hopefully Jeff will be ok with adding these preexisting items sans iris/pupil.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 999 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.