dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 999 total)
  • Author

dblade
    Participant

Ninja Contest! The first request for a Custom Eye, Nose, or Mouth Item posted in this thread will be created!
    Get er done!

Dionne Jinn

3/4 nose that sits well with 3/4 face, but which is different from those that are in the ready made 3/4 face, if you understand what I mean.

dblade
    Participant

Hey Dionne Jinn,
    I will take this request under consideration. I generally shy away from alternate body parts that don’t fit the default body type (dblade’s rule #2 at the beginning of this thread). Until I wrestle with what I’m going to do please make another request.

Thanks!

Kaylin88100
    Participant

@dblade said:

And here is KaylinNation’s prize eye. (The eyebrow will be sent as a separate object as well).

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/dblade/2012/12/Eye_Dreamy_SHOW.jpg

Teamwork FTW! Laugh

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@dblade said:
    But maybe, just maybe, if we clap our hands and yell “I believe!” the items will appear in HeroMachine. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

Clap my hands… of course! I kept chanting “Doctor! Doctor! Doctor!” The only thing I got was this Gallifreyan stopping by to offer me jelly bellies. Wink

Nice work, as always, dblade!

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@The Atomic Punk said:

Clap my hands… of course! I kept chanting “Doctor! Doctor! Doctor!” The only thing I got was this Gallifreyan stopping by to offer me jelly bellies. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Nice work, as always, dblade!

Well better Jelly bellies then fish fingers and custard!

dblade
    Participant

Since I couldn’t fulfill Dionne Jinn original request I’m throwing in this extra. A fly eye….

Eye_Fly_SHOW.jpg

Dionne Jinn

@dblade said:

Hey Dionne Jinn,
    I will take this request under consideration. I generally shy away from alternate body parts that don’t fit the default body type (dblade’s rule #2 at the beginning of this thread). Until I wrestle with what I’m going to do please make another request.

Thanks!

Damn. I forgot about that rule. Sorry.

Moognation
    Participant

The eyes look great, Blade! Can’t wait to use all this amazing stuff you’ve created!

dblade
    Participant

@Moognation said:

The eyes look great, Blade! Can’t wait to use all this amazing stuff you’ve created!

Thanks! To be fair, these eyes were probably the easiest request to complete considering the original resource was already up to HeroMachine specs and all I had to do was convert to a vector format and add a color 1 shape.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

I’ve already thought of ten of my characters that could use the fly eyes. Awesomesauce!

dblade
    Participant

@Blue Blazer said:

I’ve already thought of ten of my characters that could use the fly eyes. Awesomesauce!

That’s great! I was hoping someone could find some use for them. This one took a little longer than I thought thanks to the pattern. Took a bit of experimentation before I got it to work.

dblade
    Participant

Bad teeth!

Mouth_BadTeeth.jpg

dblade
    Participant

Pig Nose!

Nose_Pig_SHOW.jpg

Hammerknight
    Participant

I was rooting around the forum and came across the pig nose.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 999 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.