Creations by Howlingatthemoon

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Creations by Howlingatthemoon

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Rick Blair
    Participant

Ok. Thanks so much! I will try that asap!

Rick Blair
    Participant

Death’s Lament-Take 2

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Rick Blair
    Participant

Mongrel-An Original

Attachments:

Rick Blair
    Participant

Considering making a team of Furry Superheroes. This is my first, American Eagle.

Attachments:

Michael Chiarcos
    Participant

Rick,

The concept is interesting and you have worked the lines and overlaps well. The only comment I have is the gun is too small. This guy is huge. He makes that .44 look like a ‘Noisy Cricket’. I would either choose a larger gun or use the transform page to make it bigger like Hellboy’s Samaritan. Don’t forget to increase the size of the holster as well.

Michael

Michael Chiarcos
    Participant

Rick,

I just took another look at Death’s Lament. That is a serious improvement! I think the hood looks so much better now.

Michael

Rick Blair
    Participant

I present Wulfgarr…a ferocious and feral warrior and member of The Wolfpack. A band of mercs that fight for a price, The Wolfpack sells their services to the highest bidder.

Attachments:

Rick Blair
    Participant

This is Ladybug. She can fly swiftly with her gossamer wings and she fires “lady stingers” from the bracelets on her wrists.

Attachments:

Rick Blair
    Participant

This is DIESEL. An Air Force pilot turned superhero. He likes big guns and bigger explosions!

Attachments:

Keric
    Participant

You have some interesting pieces here!

Rick Blair
    Participant

Thanks! Glad you like them!

Herr D
    Participant

Mongrel’s got a ‘Hulk’ vibe. When you start posing, I want to see him squishing a car or something. Keep at it.

Rick Blair
    Participant

Mako is from the Sharkskin tribe. Many years ago the Atlanteans were exposed to radiation from a chasm that had opened up on the ocean floor. Some of them developed tough shark-like skin, long claws grew on their hands, and a fin sprouted on their heads. The Atlanteans refused to accept their people in this condition and exiled them far away to another part of the vast ocean, so as to never see them again. As the years passed and generations came and went a resentment began to take hold of them. They no longer wanted to be exiled from their kingdom and so they revolted. They have launched many attacks on Atlantis, but have yet to find any success. These losses only makes their anger and hatred grow, and soon they will attack again.

Attachments:

Rick Blair
    Participant

I have always been a huge fan of DC’s Legion of Superheroes. I often dream up different characters that I think would make perfect Legionnaires. This is one of them. Air Lass. She has the innate ability to control wind currents. From a gentle breeze to a violent tornado, she has complete control of the winds.

Attachments:

Rick Blair
    Participant

This is Pyrah. She hails from the planet Inferno. A world of incredible heat and fiery flames. Pyrah has the ability to absorb heat from anything or anyone which she then turns into devastating solar flames and flares.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.