CKnap’s Character Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CKnap’s Character Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 160 total)
  • Author

CKnap
    Participant

Mastermind

Bio:

Height:
    Weight:
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: None

Alignment: Bad
    Identity: Public
    Citizenship: Canadian
    Marital Status: Single

Powers:

– Superhuman Intelligence: Mastermind was naturally gifted, having a much higher intelligence than most. This was enhanced even more with the aid of his serum.

– Telekinesis: The serum also gives Mastermind the ability to move objects and people with his mind at ease.

– Telepathy: Masterminds serum gives him the ability to read the thoughts of others.

Abilities:

Weaknesses:
    – Without the use of his serum his abilities eventually fade.

Equipment:
    – Serum
    – Injection belt
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cknap/2014/01/Mastermind.png

FRM

nice! though i noticed that you switched telekinesis and telepathy.

CKnap
    Participant

Oops! Thanks, it was late last night when I was writing it so I must of been more out of it than I thought.
    A quick fix and everything is good again.

Hey I understand, I’m the same way. I have a binder full of different characters from different types of universes (Which I, sadly, never go into detail on here lol) but I keep the same outline for them all: Hair color, eye color, age, powers, bio, etc, etc.

CKnap
    Participant

Demonica

Bio:

Height:
    Weight:
    Eyes: Red
    Hair: Black

Alignment: Neutral
    Identity: Secret
    Citizenship:

Powers:

– Demonic Physiology: Being part demon Demonica is granted many abilities a demon uses. These abilities allow her to control, summon and even destroy other demons.

– Telekinesis: Demonica is able to move objects and people with a single thought.

– Demonic Summoning: Demonica can summon other demons or hellhounds to do her bidding.

– Superhuman Strength: She is significantly stronger than the average human being, but not as strong as other superhumans.

– Demonic Exorcism: Being part demon Demonica can exorcise demons through sheer force of will.

– Demonic Execution: Demonica can execute a lower level demon with a snap of her fingers. Stronger ones seem to be immune to this ability.

– Hellfire: Demonica’s demonic heritage allows her to conjure and control hellfire.

– Magic: On top of her demonic abilities Demonica has studied extensively into the magical arts which grants her a wide range of new powers.

– Magical Blasts: Demonica can fire blasts of destructive magical energy at her enemies.

– Magical Shields: Demonica can create shields through use of her magical abilities.

Abilities:

Weaknesses:
    – Demonica can be sent to hell through use of magical spells.

Equipment:
    Demonica.png

CKnap
    Participant

My next post is my first in my Greek God saga im wanting to start. My other characters will just have to wait their turn as my attention is now going to the gods.

On another note Im trying to update Demonica as I feel she looks too… Gothic slut and not enough evilish outfit I suppose. If anyone has any thoughts PLEASE feel free to voice them as Im drawing a blank on how to update her.

Now without further ado, here is Olympia!

CKnap
    Participant

Olympia

Bio:

Height:
    Weight:
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Brown

Alignment: Good
    Identity: Secret
    Citizenship: Olympian

Powers:

– Olympian God Physiology: Being part god or demigod Olympia has some of the same abilities as the ancient Olympian gods and thus her abilities reflect so. She has also been granted great gifts from each of the gods the day she was born.

– Invulnerability: Olympia has acquired the gods invulnerability, she can fight superhumans with barely a scratch but can still be killed by someone stronger than her or by an extremely powerful attack but can still be injured. This ability also gives her immunity to such human ailments as diseases, toxins, poisons, corrosives, fire, electrocution, asphyxiation, lead, and radiation poisoning.

– Superhuman Strength: Granted great strength Olympia is as strong as most superhuman’s, she is able to hold her own against Captain Marvel but is not stronger than Hercules.

– Superhuman Speed: Being granted great speed by her uncle Hermes, Olympia can move and react at superhuman speeds.

– Superhuman Reflexes: A continuation of her great speed Olympia can react at amazing speeds, she is able to catch an arrow out of thin air and take on multiple opponents at one time.

– Superhuman Stamina: Olympia’s advanced musculature produces almost no fatigue toxins, granting her almost limitless physical stamina in all activities.

– Flight: Olympia is able to fly unassisted on air currents.

– Accelerated Regeneration: As stated before Olympia isnt completely invulnerable, she can still be injured but heals at a faster rate than normal humans.

– Electricity Manipulation: Olympia was granted from her grandfather Zeus, his lightning ability, which allows her to absorb and fire blasts of electricity.

Abilities:

– Genius Level Intellect: Olympia has great knowledge compared to most, having it passed down from her mother Athena goddess of wisdom.

– Master Strategist: Being passed down from her mother Athena, Olympia is granted with great wisdom.

– Master Tactician: Being the daughter of Athena she is a natural born leader and tactician.

Weaknesses:

Equipment:

– Blade of Olympus: Forged for her by Hephaestus on the order of Zeus, Olympia has the Blade of Olympus the strongest weapon of the Olympian gods. The blade is said to be unbreakable having come from the same ore used to forge Zeus’ thunderbolt and is powerful enough to cut through anything. The blade is directly linked to her, making it an extension of her own body. Blessed by her blood the blade can only be used by Olympia and helps her channel her abilities through it.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cknap/2014/01/Olympia.png

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cknap/2014/01/Olympia-Battle-1.png

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

Olympia is my favorite.

CKnap
    Participant

Just finished my latest scene. Im not completely happy with it, the legs on the pose are a little off but its the best I was able to do.

Olympia-Battle.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Olympia is cool and for Demonica, maybe get rid of the low cut top in place for connecting it to the black choker, while keeping the opera gloves. It still pulls off sexy without the slutty feel.

CKnap
    Participant

Heres my first take on Medusa, let me know what you guys think. I didnt want to go traditional with armor I decided that after years she should go for something more simple.
    Medusa.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

She looks great. She really never needed armor anyway.

CKnap
    Participant

Updated and re did Medusa, im a lot happier now i think it was the snake tail that just wasnt working. Maybe that can be a new item to have requested.

Let me know what you all think, I like the way this one flows better and has a good tone.
    Ill post the picture up with a full bio.

CKnap
    Participant

Medusa

Bio:

Height:
    Weight:
    Eyes: Yellow
    Hair: Green

Citizenship: Greek
    Marital Status: Divorced

Powers:

– Petrification: Anyone that Medusa makes eye contact will are instantly turned into stone.

– Transformation: Medusa can transform from her normal humanoid appearance to a snake like one at will.

Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Equipment:
    – Spear
    – Bow and Arrows
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cknap/2014/02/Medusa-1.png
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cknap/2014/02/Medusa-Human.png

CKnap
    Participant

Eye-Guy

Bio:

Height:
    Weight:
    Eyes: Red
    Hair: None

Citizenship:
    Marital Status:

Powers:

– Telepathy: Eye-Guy’s only form of communication is by using telepathy. His ability doesn’t just end at communication but also allows him to read minds.

– Energy Projection: Eye-Guy can fire blasts of destructive energy from his eyes, usually only used from his main central eye.

– Precognition: When Eye-Guy is in a meditative state he can focus his vision to see future events. He does not have control over this ability however and what he sees is random and he usually only gets small fragments.

– Hypnotic Vision: If all eyes open and his enemy makes eye contact in his vision they are immediately hypnotized.

– 360 Degree Vision: Eye-Guy is able to see every angle around him making it extremely hard to sneak up on him.

– Microscopic Vision: He is able to see extremely small objects and images at the subatomic level.

– Telescopic Vision: He can focus his vision to see something at a great distance.

Abilities:

Weaknesses:

– If blinded in some way he is completely unable too see or react.

Equipment:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cknap/2014/02/Big-Eye.png

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.