CKnap’s Character Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CKnap’s Character Gallery

• This topic has 159 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by CKnap.
Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 160 total)
  • Author

CantDraw
    Participant

I like the head, it’s favorite part, but the rest looks great, too. This is one of the better furry creatures I’ve seen.

CKnap
    Participant

I might add some form of clothes or something to him I dont know yet. Being up in Canada he was one I really wanted to make lol

CKnap
    Participant

Heres a new character I threw together yesterday, pretty basic, I really need to start doing more poses and such with characters.

CKnap
    Participant

Im a little stumped and thought Id come to the community for help, I wanna create a hero like Aquaman and Namor, but cant think of a name, Obviously similar powers plus one or two. If anyone has ideas please share!

CKnap
    Participant

I attempted to fix some of my older posts but the whole text size and what not just doesnt work, so ill just add some of my newer pieces. Iv been on a gods run recently.

Here is my version of Surtr, the leader of the Fire Giants, the stone armor is part of his body.

Athena, the mother to my Olympia character, pretty self explanatory. Shes one of the more gentle of the gods.

And Hela/Hel, the Norse goddess of the Underworld, the left side of her body is dead and she has an amulet that hides her disfigured body when not in her realm.

CKnap
    Participant

Here is Sunstorm, an alien who can turn his body into living flame.

Abominable is the opposite of my Sasquatch.

Here is my Thor, still debating if the cape color is exactly what I want.

Let me know what you guys think!

CKnap
    Participant

Here are a couple gods I created a little while ago, never posted till now. Im trying to make a few unique ones for new story putposes.

Atalanta

Ajax

Stulte
    Participant

Glad to see you’re keeping Thor red-headed. Also, your Surtr is freaking perfect!

CKnap
    Participant

Thanks Stulte, I wanted to make Thor and the red hair worked, plus every image that wasnt Marvel showed him with red hair so I was perfect.
    As for Surtr, that was a fluke it worked out, so much masking and stuff, Im extremely happy with how it all came out though, thank you!

CKnap
    Participant

I havnt posted in a while but iv been somewhat busy still creating, Iv slightly lost a passion for the forum since all my “profiles” have been messe up with the format and what not and its a pain to re do them all. Maybe one day, anyways here are a few Iv done over the last while.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.