CKnap’s Character Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CKnap’s Character Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 160 total)
  • Author

CKnap
    Participant

Quicksand

Bio:

Height:
    Weight:
    Eyes:
    Hair:

Alignment: Bad
    Identity:
    Citizenship:
    Marital Status: Single

Powers:

– Sand Manipulation:

– Shape-shifting:

Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Equipment:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cknap/2013/01/Quicksand-2.png

CKnap
    Participant

Spartacus

Bio:

Height:
    Weight:
    Eyes:
    Hair:

Alignment: Good
    Identity:
    Citizenship:

Powers:

– Superhuman Strength:

– Superhuman Speed:

– Superhuman Stamina:

– Superhuman Durability:

– Immortality:

Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Equipment:

– The Golden Fleece: A piece of armour that deflects magical energy.
    – The Aegis: Zeus’ shield often used by Athena.
    – The Harpe: The sword used by Perseus to decapitate Medusa.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cknap/2013/03/Spartacus.png

CKnap
    Participant

Shadow

Bio:

Height: 5′ 10″
    Weight: 195 lbs
    Eyes: Unknown
    Hair: Unknown

Identity: Secret
    Citizenship: Unknown

Powers:
    – None.

Abilities:
    – Master Martial Artist:
    – Expert Ninja:

Weaknesses:

Equipment:
    – Katana Sword:
    – Shuriken:
    – .45 Cal. Pistols:

Origin:
    Not much is known about Shadows past, he was moved to Japan when he was at a young age with his parents. Being different from the other kids he was bullied. On a school trip he was attacked by a group of kids, trying to escape he came upon a dojo as he entered the Master welcomed him into his home and as he did the other children entered. The Master quickly delt with the trouble makers and took young Shadow under his wing as his apprentice. Shadow was taught how to defend himself and the discipline of martial arts. He became a skilled fighter and a master in a wide range of martial arts becoming vastly skilled in various weapons as well. The dojo was attacked one fateful night by a rival clan, everyone fought to protect their home but in the end only a handful remained and the dojo was burnt to the ground with Shadows master killed in the process. Vowing to avenge his adopted family Shadow scoured the globe and followed the rival clan for years which lead him to New York city where he caught the attention of a military general. Being approached by the General, Shadow was asked to join a special ops team. Being inducted into the Stars, Shadow became a valued member and became one of the worlds deadliest assassins.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cknap/2013/03/Shadow.png

CKnap
    Participant

Atom Man

Bio:

Height: 6′
    Weight: 200 lbs
    Eyes:
    Hair:

Identity:
    Citizenship: American

Powers:
    – Quantum Field Manipulation: Atom Man is able to tap into the Quantum Field, which allows him to absorb and manipulate infinite amounts of energy, for an infinite amount of purposes the amount of which he can do is limited solely by his willpower and imagination.
    – Energy Projection:
    – Superhuman Strength: Atom Man’s strength is in high enough levels that he can go toe to toe with Captian Marvel and hold his own.
    – Invulnerability:
    – Flight:

Abilities:

Weaknesses:
    Atoms power is incredibly unstable.

Equipment:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cknap/2013/08/Atom-Man.png

CKnap
    Participant

Ghost

Bio:

Height:
    Weight:
    Eyes:
    Hair:

Alignment: Neutral
    Identity:
    Citizenship:

Powers:
    – Invisibility: Ghosts high tech belt allows him to become invisible at will. Making him undetectable to all forms of surveillance.

Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Equipment:
    – Sword
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cknap/2013/12/Ghost.png

CKnap
    Participant

Axel

Bio:

Height:
    Weight:
    Eyes:
    Hair: None

Citizenship: Canadian

Powers:
    – Intuitive Aptitude: Axel has the ability to understand the complexity of any organism or object allowing him to quickly learn how it works and how to fix or reconstruct it.

Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Equipment:
    – Robotic Arm:
    Axel.png

CKnap
    Participant

So as a BAD turn of events my USB drive has been erased with all of my HM information on it, drawings, texts, everything! So im now at square one with nothing left. Most likely I wont be uploading anything new for a little while as I have to work on remaking my older pieces.

Herr D
    Participant

Ouch. Good luck.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I’ve been there. It’s happened to me a few times now. It sucks.

CKnap
    Participant

Ok so I have become extremely lucky in the fact that I can save all of my uploaded images that I have here and put them back into my computer. I have just lost all of my texts so if I wanted to re use the image im going to have to re create it.

But thats no problem with me. Im just happy im not back at square one. Some of my images would take days to redo. :/

CKnap
    Participant

Rampage

Bio:

Height:
    Weight:
    Eyes: Unknown
    Hair: Unknown

Alignment: Bad
    Citizenship: Unknown
    Marital Status: Unknown

Powers:

– Invulnerability: Rampage is almost impervious to all forms of damage, only the strongest of superhumans have been able to harm him.

-Accelerated Regeneration: In the rare instance that Rampage is hurt, his body allows him to heal quickly from virtually wound as long as its not fatal.

– Superhuman Strength: Rampage can bend and break through reinforced steel, destroy impenetrable barriers, lift extremely heavy objects, and can uproot trees and buildings/structures as well as decimate them with his might. He is strong and powerful enough to overcome entire rosters of superhumans. Rampage is possibly the strongest being on the entire planet.

– Superhuman Stamina: Rampage can maintain continuous and strenuous activity for an unlimited period of time. He has fought other superhumans for days without rest.

– Superhuman Reflexes: His reflexes and speed are at great levels allowing him to fight even the most skilled.

– Self-Sustenance: Rampage does not need to eat, drink, sleep or even breathe.

Abilities:

Weaknesses:
    – Rampage has no apparent weakness.

Equipment:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cknap/2014/01/Rampage-1.png

ams
    Participant

Your requested pose.

Download Pose-for-Cknap.txt

Cheers!

You’ve got really cool characters. I like Shadow a lot and his bio. I also like how you keep an organized outline for all of your characters. Thumbs up!!!

hawk007
    Participant

Very awesome characters!!

CKnap
    Participant

@Cpt. Foxhound said:

You’ve got really cool characters. I like Shadow a lot and his bio. I also like how you keep an organized outline for all of your characters. Thumbs up!!!

Thank dude! It take a bit but I really enjoy doing that part, I actually went through on my lunch and found a couple that are messed up so I’ll fix that when I can. Hopefully I’ll be able to work on something tonight.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.