Blazing Blue Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Blazing Blue Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,209 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

I’m trying to think of something smart to say about his powers, but I’m just…….. actually I don’t even know anymore. Congratulations BB, you’ve managed to melt my brain.

FRM

love Commander Canada’s face!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Thanks!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Conduit
    Genre: Superhero
    Powers/Special Skills: ever-expanding collection of abilities; so far super strength and speed, x-ray vision, energy emission, levitation
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: super-tech suit
    Affiliations: Nordon scientists
    Other Aliases: Millenial
    Bio:
    The Nordons are a race of hyper-intelligent beings who live in a dimension different than our own. Every thousand years, a path of doorways opens to them through every dimension, and they go on a search for a hero to seek out an ancient artifact stolen from them millions of years ago. That one person is given an insanely technologically advanced suit through which the Nordons can communicate with him/her, see through the lenses of the mask, and channel their own energy and power. When the champion is selected, he or she is given the suit and it bonds with their body and mind and will not work for any other creature until its wearer dies…

The Nordons made their quest for a hero just a few short months ago. When they came to our dimension, they were quick to move through it, sensing no entities with enough intelligence to wield the suit. But, through one mishap or another, they accidentally lost the suit on Earth before passing through the dimensional gate and onto the next world. The suit was found by twenty-something slacker Cam Collins. He found a small round case, and when he opened it, he found a green and white amorphous blob that suddenly leapt from the case and molded around his body. The Nordon scientists had returned to their own world in disgrace over losing the suit, but they were alerted to its activation and their despair deepened when they discovered that it had bonded with a human. Off of his body, it is useless. Reluctantly, the Nordons, speaking through the suit, began to instruct Cam on how to use it, and he became the hero Conduit. Though he spends most of his suit time fighting criminals in Caligo, he also actively searches for the Nordons’ lost artifact, which they say will save their race from annihilation.

Pictures:
    conduit-HM3.PNGconduit-face.PNG

Mad Jack
    Participant

The Nordons seem to be a very scatterbrained species. Always losing their stuff I mean. First the artifact, know the suit. What’s next? The keys to their interdimensional doorways?! Tsk tsk tsk… Confused

Wink

Blue Blazer
    Participant

True enough! Sometimes when you have supreme intelligence, you sacrifice common sense and the ability to keep track of your stuff. I envision this as a mostly humorous comic book, with Conduit and the Nordons bickering constantly while Cam figures out how to use the suit.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: The Confectioner
    Genre: Supervillain
    Powers/Special Skills: expert fudge maker; mental control of his chocolate minions
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: magic wooden spoon
    Affiliations: none
    Other Aliases: none
    Bio:
    Jean-Paul was a world-renowned chocolate baker, in the running for the World Series of Bakers trophy. When he received only second place, Jean-Paul let his ego get the better of him and he vowed revenge. Searching through ancient books on black magic, he came upon a spell that could enchant objects made of wood, and to his surprise, it worked on his favorite mixing spoon. The spoon now gives life to all of the chocolate it mixes, giving Jean-Paul the ability to create small living minions made of chocolate that do his every bidding. When he’s not locked up at Thorne Hill, he is committing gooey, semi-sweet crimes in Caligo. He is one of the C-list villains in the Raven’s huge rogue’s gallery.

Pictures:
    confectioner-HM3.PNGconfectioner-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Constrictor
    Genre: Supervillain
    Powers/Special Skills: superstrength
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: powerful artificial tail
    Affiliations: none
    Bio:
    James spent 4 months constructing his serpent suit, complete with a huge, heavy tail that he can maneuver to destroy things in its path. He also has superhuman strength, which he likes to use by giving his victims crushing bear hugs, squeezing them unconscious and sometimes killing them. He uses his suit and strength to commit various crimes.

Pictures:
    constrictor-HM3.PNGconstrictor-face.PNG

Herr D
    Participant

Now the Confectioner? That’s a face only a chocolate minion could love. As an interesting note, chocolate could damage your teeth BEFORE. Now they can kick your teeth out, too?! Man. [sniffs, looking longingly at a cabinet nearby] Chocolate is my favorite antidepressant . . . [turns hot tub on ‘boil,’ hops in] I better make this bath a long one. [pours in extraterrestrial salts] Is that the phone ringing? http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gif

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Maybe instead of an anti-depressant you should try an anti-psychotic? Just a thought. ;)

Herr D
    Participant

Nah, man; I already can’t even hear my OWN voice in my head, let alone ‘extra’ ones. Too much hearing loss from raising young. Such is the life of a modern human daddy. Excessive sleep dep, worry-related symptoms, hearing loss, and shoulder reflux. At least the shoulder reflux is on the way out with them getting a little older. Smile

–Wait a minute. If someone is DEAF AND SCHIZOPHRENIC, do they NOT hear voices in their heads? I mean, that would kind of be a dead giveaway that they weren’t real, right? I wonder who knows the answer to that one?

Oh, well; nice work on the Constrictor. Can he give gentle hugs too, or does he not have the control?

ams
    Participant

Still pumping out cool characters! Cheers, dude!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

@Herr D said:

Nah, man; I already can’t even hear my OWN voice in my head, let alone ‘extra’ ones. Too much hearing loss from raising young. Such is the life of a modern human daddy. Excessive sleep dep, worry-related symptoms, hearing loss, and shoulder reflux. At least the shoulder reflux is on the way out with them getting a little older. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

–Wait a minute. If someone is DEAF AND SCHIZOPHRENIC, do they NOT hear voices in their heads? I mean, that would kind of be a dead giveaway that they weren’t real, right? I wonder who knows the answer to that one?

Oh, well; nice work on the Constrictor. Can he give gentle hugs too, or does he not have the control?

I hear you on the parenthood, Herr. I have a little Mini-Me and two future stepkids. I get it.

Constrictor can definitely give gentle hugs. He just has very little opportunity.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Name: Cooper Teague
    Genre: Superhero
    Powers/Special Skills: super strength, stamina, and durability
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: none
    Affiliations: The Protectorate
    Bio:
    Cooper doesn’t see the point in flashy spandex costumes, masks, capes, and the other drama commonly associated with superheroes of the day. He thinks far more logically than most people, which is why he is perfect for the role of leader of the Protectorate. He tolerates the other members’ quirks, squabbles, and eccentricities, but when the team is not out fighting evil or training, he keeps mostly to himself. But don’t misunderstand – he will fight to defend his adopted family with the might and passion of a titan.

Pictures:
    cooper-teague-HM3.PNGcooper-teague-face.PNG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Copperhead
    Genre: Assassin
    Powers/Special Skills: expert marksman
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: various firearms
    Affiliations: The M.A.C.H.I.N.E.
    Other Aliases: Bloodshot
    Bio:
    Stanley was the direct cause of the downfall of his fellow assassin King Cobra, who would later be known as Rage. Copperhead betrayed King Cobra and was given authorization to kill him, which he thought he had done. Copperhead was the lead assassin at M.A.C.H.I.N.E. until King Cobra returned as Rage and, after a drawn out gunfight, killed Copperhead and most of the other employees at the organization. Before joining the M.A.C.H.I.N.E., Stanley was a solo hitman known as Bloodshot.

Pictures:
    copperhead-HM3.PNGcopperhead-face.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,209 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.