Blazing Blue Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Blazing Blue Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,209 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Cool, I love the gauntlets.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Thanks, guys!

Nobody

Aquaman is shaking in his tights.

Hammerknight
    Participant

@Nobody said:

Aquaman is shaking in his tights.

He doesn’t wear tights, they are fish nets stockings, lol.

Scatman

we love you HM!Laugh

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Name: Baron Klaus Brunwald
    Genre: Supervillain
    Power(s)/Ability(s): widespread hypnosis, slowed aging
    Affiliations: The Fourth Reich
    Past Aliases: none
    Bio:
    Baron Brunwald is the leader of the Fourth Reich, a secret organization that strives to carry on the mission set forth by Adolph Hitler in WWII. The Baron is able to hynotize and hold control over the minds of thousands of people at once, helping him to achieve his goal. He also has found a way to stop his aging, though the source of that power is as yet unrevealed. Baron Brunwald is the younger brother of supervillain Unsterblich.

Pictures:

baron-brunwald-HM3.PNGbaron-brunwald-face.PNG

Weilyn

Great face!
    Say what you want about the nazis, but at least they sure had some fancy uniforms.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

If that’s their only positive quality, they’re still at about negative 1,000,000 in coolness.

Weilyn

Well, true. But, you know… credit where credit’s due.

Herr D
    Participant

Blue! Yes, indeedy, the starin’ Baron is glarin’ away very effectively. And belatedly, the ‘super-edit’ on your writing DOES help make sure more of the result is memorable by default–I know that one.

–If I don’t have a cool appearance, and may have reached a quarter million positive cool points, may I call myself an Iz?
    I imagine the ‘a’ and the ‘n’ require Hollywood or actual heroics to earn while alive.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Barracuda
    Power(s)/Ability(s): none
    Affiliations: M.A.C.H.I.N.E.
    Past Aliases: none
    Bio:
    Gordon is the Head of Foreign Relations at the Maximum Allied Covert Headquarters for International Espionage. Like the other members of MACHINE’s executive branch, his codename is that of a predatory fish. Though he brings home more than enough money, greed has made him vie for the position of Great White, overall head of the organization. He secretly envies Rex van Landingham (Great White) and resents the old man’s son Peter, who will one day run the company.

Pictures:

barracuda-HM3.PNGbarracuda-face.PNG

Scatman

great face!

ams
    Participant

Isn’t this the guy that fires Mr. Incredible? Great job!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

“I’m not happy, Bob.”

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Barrage
    Genre: Superhero
    Powers/Special Skills: energy blasts
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: none
    Affiliations: N-Force
    Other Aliases: none
    Bio:

Abe was an investigative reporter, renowned for his willingness to put himself in danger and bend a few rules to get a big story, particularly big scandals. The story that would forever change his life was the alleged radiation pollution being produced by a factory owned by the chemical company Generex. Doing what he did best, Abe infiltrated the facility dressed as an employee and began snooping. He found his story, but he also became very ill from the exposure to harmful radiation. It should have ultimately killed him, but instead it changed his body in uncanny ways. Suddenly, Abe was able to manufacture huge amounts of heat inside his body, which he became proficient at firing from his hands in bursts of energy. He was recruited into N-Force, a superpowered police team, and has been battling evil within their ranks ever since.

Pictures:
    barrage-HM3.PNGbarrage-face.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,209 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.