Blazing Blue Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Blazing Blue Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,209 total)
  • Author

Blue Blazer
    Participant

@Scatman said:

hey he looks super wild,one question is he of white or african american ethnicicity?

White.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

It appears that the UGO forums no longer exist, which is distressing because that’s where all of my bios were. Oh dear…

Hammerknight
    Participant

I knew that it was going to happen one day. Luckly I saved everything to my computer, you never know what might happen. I am now putting copies on flash drive, it makes it a lot easier to more from one computer to another.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Banner

Bio to follow…

banner-HM3.PNGbanner-face.PNG

Weilyn

I love that snarl!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Name: Banshee
    Genre: Demon
    Powers/Special Skills: destructive scream; sharp claws; prehensile tail
    Special Weapons/Tools/Armor: none
    Affiliations: Hades’ Minions
    Other Aliases: none
    Bio:
    From the depths and muck of the Cronus Pit, there emerged a dark figure covered in green fur. His pointy ears twitched as they flicked the slime from his birth from the top of his head. A deep growl came from within his throat, which quickly turned into a maniacal laugh.

The god Hades smiled at this new addition to the Underworld. This beast, named Banshee, would disrupt the lives of the Greek men and women. It’s screams were loud enough to cause their brains to hemorrhage. The Olympians would have a time with that. And there would be many more souls for the dark god to harvest.

Banshee shook the remaining sludge from his fur, howled an ear-splitting howl, and ran off to cause as much trouble as his father desired.

Pictures:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/blue-blazer/2013/01/banshee-HM3.PNGhttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/blue-blazer/2013/01/banshee-face.PNG

fuzztone

Banshee is great. Kirby-esque, even. I know you’ve given him a Greek mythology setting (which is cool) but my mental picture is him vs the Fantastic Four!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Name: Baphomet
    Genre: Demon
    Powers/Special Skills: flight via wings; prehensile tail; fire-breathing; enormous horns
    Affiliations: Army of Hell
    Other Aliases: The Feared One
    Bio:
    Baphomet is a high-ranking officer in the Army of Hell. He fights with unwavering loyalty to both Satan and Azrael. Baphomet was among the angels exiled from Heaven after the Great War, and his form was twisted and warped upon being thrown into the abyss. Baphomet’s special job is to interrogate any agents of Heaven captured by Satan’s minions, to gather information for the coming invasion of Earth and, ultimately, the Kingdom of God.

Pictures:

baphomet-HM3.PNGbaphomet-face.PNG

Anarchangel
    Participant

Oh man, Banshee is beautiful…I mean in terms of being a great character…not literally beautiful… :D

Hammerknight
    Participant

Dude you have some killer characters, sweet job.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Thanks, guys! Losing all of my characters’ bios has been a major monkey wrench in the furthering of this thread, but I will stay the course. Starting relatively from scratch could be kind of fun.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Sorry to hear that you lost your bios. That is on of the reasons I save to the computer and to a flash drive.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

I don’t keep bios on my characters, but I have gone a bit overkill on keeping copies of my character art. I have all my HM pictures saved on my computer, to my Google+ account, my Facebook Account, Photobucket, and my Box.net account.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Alias: Baron Barracuda
    Genre: Supervillain
    Powers/Special Skills: transforms into humanoid fish when immersed in salt water
    Affiliations: The Deep Six
    Other Aliases: none
    Bio:
    Like Henry Sark, Lon Jaspers changes when he is immersed in salt water. He becomes a fish-like humanoid with a powerful tail and sharp fangs. Lon is a member of Emperor Shark’s undersea court, a collection of terrible mutants that rule a peaceful population of mermen. Because of his loyalty to Shark, Lon was dubbed Baron Barracuda and given a section of the ocean floor to rule, though he must always answer to Emperor Shark.

Pictures:

baron-barracuda-HM3.PNGbaron-barracuda-face.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

Now that is a face you wouldn’t want to see after turning a light on.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,209 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.