Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

New character. The teenage hero, Cheetah.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Rise
    Participant

Cool works dude!
    Cheetah very nice)

Anarchangel
    Participant

Simon Lott is a CIA operative stationed in Moscow. Lott’s underhanded tactics dubious morals have led him to cross paths with the Russian hero Vanguard on a number of occasions. Lott considers Vanguard an impediment to his plans and has, on numerous occasions, attempted to “eliminate” him from the equation.

Lott has also run afoul of the super spy John Doe. Doe sees Lott as an example of the corrupt, power hungry presence he has made it his mission to remove from the government. Lott sees Doe as a dangerous, left wing nutcase. While John Doe serves the people above all else, Simon Lott seems only loyal to whoever is giving him his orders…And himself.

[Can anyone guess which actor Simon is based on?]

Simon Lott

Attachments:

Vengeance
    Participant

The amazing Tommy Lee Jones

great job on the design as always

Anarchangel
    Participant

The original Tommy Turbo fought for the allies in World War 2, using his speed to fight alongside other heroes such as the original American Dream in the fight against the Axis. Tommy Turbo was a hero in every sense of the world.

The current Tommy Turbo shares none of his great grandfather’s heroic sensibilities and is only interested in number one. He uses his speed to steal from whoever he wants. He has become a recurring foe of the current American Dream and her partner, Sentinel.

He also reserves a special hatred for Adrenaline. The showboat millionaire playboy has all the things Turbo thinks he deserves. It doesn’t help that Adrenaline frequently refers to him as a wannabe and always outraces him.

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

I did an experiment, pose wise. It could probably be better but at this point I’m sick of looking at this guy and need to move onto something else.

————————————————————-

The Indigo Child is Holly Blue’s older brother and was once a member of The Ant Queen’s court, until The Locust King got his claws into him and brainwashed him into believing that he deserved the queen’s power. The Indigo Child became an agent of the nefarious Locust King within The Ant Queen’s forces until he attempted to overthrow the insectoid ruler.

Since the Locust King’s brainwashing was revealed, the Queen, Holly Blue and others have made attempts to return The Indigo Child to the forces of good but have as yet been unsuccessful. The Indigo Child has become The Locust King’s top agent and is the most prominent enemy of The Ant Queen’s agent, Firefly.

The Indigo Child

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my greatest creation.

Princess Sparkles!

…Oh. Did I say greatest? I meant gayest. 🙂

Princess Sparkles

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Zero Point Enterprises, the company that brought you the Code Zero and the Sparrowhawk, now bring you more fun than you can handle in the form of The Little Bandit!

Is your child lonely or depressed? Don’t spend your hard earned money on therapy, buy that kid a Little Bandit! The Little Bandit’s patented Ikol engine ensures that this rugged little scamp is always up for having fun, day or night.

The Little Bandit isn’t just for kids either. Let him walk Fido, entertain Grandma or let him entertain the entire neighbourhood. If you can bear to let anyone else play with this lovable rogue that is.

The Little Bandit. Fun for the whole family.

[By signing the “Terms or ownership” contract, you agree that Zero Point Enterprises will not be held liable if The Little Bandit steals your valuables, kills your pets, beats your elderly relatives, redecorates your home, burns your clothes, swears at your children, terrifies the neighborhood or commits any and all criminal acts up to and including mass murder.]

The Little Bandit

Attachments:

Mad Jack
    Participant

Anarchangel
    Participant

This was done for the creators club. Since the poster is done, I guess I can post this now.

Some of you may remember this as Arcane’s costume. Since this years theme was magic, I thought I’d recreate one of my favourite magic user costumes (from scratch, unfortunately) and stick my head on it. Plus, I get to make hilarious puns like An-Arcane-gel…Shut up, I’m funny, dammit…*sigh*

Anarchangel (Chaos Magic)

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

You have the swiss army knife of usernames don’t you. So many combinations and uses.

Mad Jack
    Participant

Niiiice… 🙂

Anarchangel
    Participant

When the founding five members of The Nowhere Kids (Watchdog, Fever, The Web, Vertigo and Sidestep) found themselves thrust forward in time to the near future, they found a widespread disaster that their own actions had inadvertently created.

They also found a future version of Fever, who was now calling herself The Black Guardian.

This older Fever had learned that her power, which normally made her touch poisonous to others, could also be used to heal. This was the greatest news the younger Fever had heard in years.

With the help of The Black Guardian, the Nowhere Kids found their way back to their own time, determined to stop the horrible vision of the future they had seen from coming to pass.

But, unbeknownst to them all, Fever’s future self had followed them back through the timestream. She has gone into hiding in the modern world and only time will tell what her goals truly are.

Fever (The Black Guardian)

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

I am officially in love with her costume. We’re getting married next week. 😉

Anarchangel
    Participant

I am officially in love with her costume. We’re getting married next week. 😉

I look forward to seeing lots of little human/clothing freak grandkids. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.