Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Idemus046
    Participant

Anarchangel,

Long… long time no talk. I’ve been hunting for months for our old stomping grounds and odly enough a Google search with your name lead me here. (I sure hope you’re who I think you are) incase you don’t remember me you RPed a lot with my character fusion… the power mimic.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Anarchangel, Long… long time no talk. I’ve been hunting for months for our old stomping grounds and odly enough a Google search with your name lead me here. (I sure hope you’re who I think you are) incase you don’t remember me you RPed a lot with my character fusion… the power mimic.

Ide! Buddy! Where the hell have you been? I missed you.

Yeah I’m still stomping around the roleplayer guild. The old Guild went offline but if you’re still interested in roleplaying, check out The Roleplayer Guild. I’m not Anarchangel there anymore though, I’m Subject Zero.

S.A.M
    Participant

Anarchangel

I present you a gift.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Anarchangel I present you a gift.

Nice. More spiders are always welcome.

Anarchangel
    Participant

New villain. The vicious Honey Badger!

Honey Badger

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

I edited the background for a better contrast with the black.

Honey Badger

Attachments:

Randall
    Participant

Very neat Villain Anarchangel.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Very neat Villain Anarchangel.

Thank you. 🙂

Anarchangel
    Participant

JR pointed out an issue with Honey Badger’s arms being at a weird angle which I somehow managed to overlook but totally agree with.

Fixed that issue and reposting again. Sorry for spamming the same character.

Honey Badger again

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

The man now known as The Judge was once Seraph’s closest confidant. After the Magic Wars, he secretly blamed Seraph for the destruction others caused in her name. (Despite the fact that Seraph condemned both sides of the conflict)

The Judge plotted and planned for months, amassing vast power and undermining all of Seraph’s work, until he finally struck. He attacked Seraph physically, mentally and emotionally when she was already at her lowest point, thanks in no small part to the Judge’s scheming.

This betrayal left Seraph reeling. The Judge had come closer than anyone ever had to killing the angel. Seraph managed to defeat the Judge with the aid of her allies and her physical wounds eventually healed. The emotional pain, however, would take far longer to heal.

The Judge

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Physique is the result of an impromptu roleplaying session between myself and some friends. We were each given a random name (mine was “Twin”) and challenged to make a character based around that name. A friend came up with the concept of Physique and played him brilliantly.

Physique is an arrogant, obnoxious jerkass, hence the douchebag pose and  shark tooth necklace, but there’s something inherently loveable about him so I had to give him the Heromachine treatment as gift for my friend.

Physique

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Atlantean witch and enemy of Neptune and Riptide, Marid.

Marid

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Hyperion may have been a truly great force for good in the world if he wasn’t such a sociopath. Blessed with an incredible intellect but zero social skills, Hyperion believes he can make the world a better place. But he either doesn’t think about or simply doesn’t care about the consequences of his actions.

Hyperion believes he is a hero but the rest of the world see’s him as a dangerous lunatic. He is a schemer and a plotter. He is the magician behind the curtain, pulling everyones strings. But only time will tell if Hyperion truly does save the world…or destroys it.

Hyperion

Attachments:

Viper
    Participant

Great work, man.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I was just messing around and did a thing…So now here’s this guy. 🙂

The Necromancer

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,081 through 1,095 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.