Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Loving how you are pumping out one character a day!  Some great character concepts being created.  Cheers!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Loving how you are pumping out one character a day! Some great character concepts being created. Cheers!

Well I’ve had a backlog of characters to post for a while now. I don’t like to spam you guys so I only post one a day. The number of characters I already have made is dwindling though so if I don’t get my act together and make some new ones, my “character a day” thing may unfortunately come to an end.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I’ve mentioned the Ant Queen and her drones several times now but I’ve never actually depicted those drones. So I did this. Admittedly, this is still an experimental concept so I may make some changes. I also have plans for a soldier and but I’m not entirely sure how to do that yet.

Worker Ant

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Hoodoo, da voodoo dog and his possessed tophat.

Hoodoo, da voodoo dog

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

This character is a somewhat complicated issue. The original character, Amy was just a teenager with super powers and was created by SongBird (who I mentioned when I posted Roulette) for the same roleplaying game that I created Xian for. Song had to leave the game due to personal issues and handed control of Amy to me. Jump forward five years in game and Amy has become the hero Amethyst.

So I guess we’re both responsible for this character. 🙂

Amethyst

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

The slimiest, most despicable criminal this side of the Hydian Way, Devaroth Reek has a rap sheet as long as his tail. Starborn has encountered Reek on a number of occasions but the slime ball has an uncanny knack for escaping.

Devaroth Reek

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Krei’gore Vass’ partner in crime. The beautiful Itwa.

“Want a kiss?” – Itwa

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Starborn has encountered the Serene Mother on a number of occasions. She seems to be some kind of wandering monk and mystic. The young hero has come to greatly value her teachings.

The Serene Mother

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Number six (I think) on my list of Mortal Gods makeovers is the sea god, Neptune.

I swear I wasn’t trying to rip off Aquaman but the similarities are undeniable.

“Aquaman? Never heard of him” – Neptune.

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

While nor a hero in her own right, the oddball known as The Mechanic uses her technical genius and advanced tech to convert matter at an atomic level, transforming scrap into something useful. She has been contracted by many heroes to build all manner of contraptions.

The Mechanic

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Has anyone else experienced HM3 slowing down since the latest items were added or is it just me?

Anarchangel
    Participant

The Cricket….Well technically the second Cricket.

The first was a wannabe hero who has since gone missing. This Cricket is the younger brother of the first cricket and the current Leapfrog. Also the son of Hopper.

The Cricket

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

An experiment.

Since I’ve already made some alien criminals, why not alien cops? I see Bigg F’sh (or Big Fish as Starborn refers to him) as the first of these.

Now this is just a first draft but I wanted to gather some opinions on it anyway…So here he is. 🙂

Bigg F’sh

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

The Eye of Caltorech may be one of the most dangerous enemies Starborn has ever faced. It is a remorseless killing machine with a purpose and origin that only it knows.

The Eye of Caltorech

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.