Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

When I posted Invictus, I mentioned American Eagle. Afterwards, I felt slightly nostalgic for that character so I sat down and tried to recreate his original costume. Unfortunately he ended up looking too much like Sam Wilson’s Captain America. Although I will point out that American Eagle was originally created waaaaaay before Sam ever became Captain America so who’s really copying who, Marvel?

Anyway, I tweaked a couple of things and ended up with this. As far as story for this guy goes, his look is heavily influenced by Seraph so I kind of think he should be involved with her somehow. But part of me wants him to be American Eagle reborn somehow. Mostly because it’s a great excuse to totally screw with Invictus.

Echo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Epica again.

You guys may or may not know this but I’ve been trying for absolutely forever to get this character looking at least semi-decent and each attempt has been an abject failure. This one, however…I think I may actually like…Maybe.

Epica

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

After doing Epica, I had to do Jett too. The two characters aren’t really related in any way but I always associate one with the other.

Jett is a speedster and reformed(ish) villain. While she has more or less stuck to her reformation, she does occasionally use her speed to take whatever she likes without anyone seeing her.

Jett

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

A couple of days ago, I received a message over on deviantART from someone asking me to make them a superhero.

This is the result.

Hoodini

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Crazy Kai, also known as Hysteria, is a character that I very briefly played in DC Universe Online. I could never get his in game image looking right so I kind of abandoned him and just stuck with Bad Dog and Starborn.

This is what I’d like him to look like in game. Sadly not possible.

“Wanna play a game?” – Crazy Kai.

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

A new costume for Aerial because the last one was stupid.

Aerial

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

This was another request from over on deviantART. I’m kind of disappointed in myself with this one as the requester wanted her to be really muscular and this was the best I could do.

Tiffany Karell

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

I’ve been thinking a lot about Starborn recently. Since he’s supposed to be an interstellar hero, I figured he should probably have some interstellar villains.

So here’s the terror of the space lanes and escaped convict, Krei’gore Vaas.

Krei’gore Vaas

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

The deranged Doctor Xanthos is known far and wide for creating all manner of creatures to do his bidding, including a small army of battlehounds and their riders and his assistant (whom Starborn mockingly refers to as Snarkat for his snarky attitude). Starborn’s “pet”, the alien creature Navi, apparently escaped from one of the Doctor’s many labs before finding his way into Starborn’s company.Doctor Xanthos has encountered Starborn many times and is determined to get the Terran youth on his table to figure out what makes him tick.

Doctor Xanthos

Attachments:

Vectorman316
    Participant

Each one in latest line of female characters is awesome. I especially like Epica.

Also, Hoodini’s mask is cool as hell 😀

Anarchangel
    Participant

Thanks Vectorman. Well lets hope I can keep up that trend with the superhuman spy twins, Doubletake.

Doubletake

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

When three royal sisters used a spell to reach across the dimensions and find a hero to help them defeat a great evil, they reached into a universe full of them. Super powered beings who dedicate their lives to saving the world every day.

Jahmir Hood is not what they were expecting to pull back through their spell.

The thirteen year old son of a police officer nonetheless decided to help the sisters. He adopted the name of his favourite superhero from back in his own dimension, the now deceased Paladin, and set out to help wherever he could. Jahmir may not be what the sisters expected but he certainly has the heart of a hero.

Paladin

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

The Nowhere Kids have faced many threats. Perhaps none more dangerous that the group that caused the founding members of the Nowhere Kids to go on the run in the first place. The shadowy organization known as The Labyrinth. The Kids war with the Labyrinth came to a head when a stolen missile was fired at Emerald City. Icon was able to use her powers to pull the missile off course but even her not unsizable powers were able to fully protect her from the missiles blast. Subject Zero was barely able to save Icon as her unconscious and badly hurt body plummeted to the ground. Sadly, being on the run meant that the Kids lacked the resources to care for their wounded friend and Kinetic, the groups leader, made the heartbreaking decision to leave her in the care of the United States Government.

The Nowhere Kids tried to put the pieces of their lives back together after this event but soon after found the location of their hideout had been compromised and they had to go on the run once again.

Several months later, a fully healed Icon reappeared with a new costume and clearly working for the government. The Nowhere Kids now find themselves faced with the task of finding out why their punk rock rebel friend is now emblazoned in red white and blue and working for the very people trying to track them down. More worrying however, is the question everyone wants answered. Did Icon have anything to do with revealing the location of the Kids base?

Icon

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

In my quest to populate the stars of my universe (which sounds a lot more poetic than it actually is) it occurred to me that not all alien life has to be humanoid…So here’s this guy. 🙂

Additional nerd points to anyone who can identify the reference in his name.

Elah Bolt

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

If Goldilocks was a superhero…she’d probably look nothing like this.

Goldilocks

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.