Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

Just a minor update of Adrenaline.

Adrenaline

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Alice started out her existence as an artificial intelligence styled after the the title character of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, Adrenaline’s favourite book. She served as Adrenaline’s assistant and closest ally for years and evolved to the point of true self awareness and expressed a desire to be real. And so Adrenaline built her an android body which she uploaded her program into. She may not be real in the strictest sense but it’s certainly more real than the holographic and digital form she was previously restricted to.

Alice

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Oz was Adrenaline’s first real success in the fields of A.I and robotics. The android was built while Adrenaline was still a teenager and while he may not be as advanced as Alice, Adrenaline considers Oz to be just as much of a success. Oz has been Adrenaline’s best friend and right hand man since his creation. Where Adrenaline is speed and finesse, Oz is strength and power. Adrenaline has come to rely on Oz not just for physical backup, but also to be an ever loyal friend, always ready to lend support, to the often obnoxious and unlikable Adrenaline.

Oz (“Mr Wizard” as Adrenaline lovingly refers to him)

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Let’s all just agree to forget that last Vespa costume ever happened. The more I look at it, the more I dislike it. It’s too heavy and clunky for a character that’s supposed to be fast and nimble…

…..So I made this one instead. 🙂

Vespa….again.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dude, I actually liked the last costume. The new one’s cool though.

Nug
    Participant

I liked the last one also. However it kinda looks like a Son4 remake of this current version. This one seems to be more your style. Good job on both, though. Actually… Good job on everything you’ve done as of late. Alice is too cool!

Did not know you had a character called “Vespa” already. Makes me wonder what other secrets your gallery might keeping from me.

ams
    Participant

Vespa looks awesome!  Really great proportioning with the 3/4 turn.  The hips are forward and her chin is right over her left heel to give her weight. Solid posture.  Like the way you overlapped the wings in the back.

2 minor critques in my opinion.  Show the other point on her headdress behind her head and raise her whole head up some notches to give her a longer neck.

Cheers!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Thanks guys. Ams, I’m gonna try that when I get a chance. Thanks for the help. 🙂

Anarchangel
    Participant

New hero, Leapfrog.

Leapfrog

Attachments:

djuby
    Participant

Love Her!

Suleman
    Participant

Nice.

I’m guessing she’ll be jumping around a lot? Man, that hair will be flying all over the place.

CosmicComics
    Participant

Leapfrog mask is awesome !

Anarchangel
    Participant

Did not know you had a character called “Vespa” already. Makes me wonder what other secrets your gallery might keeping from me. …

Yeah, I first made Vespa shortly after I made Dragonfly. So she’s been around for quite a while now.

Dude, I actually liked the last costume. The new one’s cool though.

I noticed you included her in the character f the week post and I kind of cringed at the sight of her because I had already made the new one by then. I just hadn’t posted her. Thanks though. 🙂

Nice. I’m guessing she’ll be jumping around a lot? Man, that hair will be flying all over the place.

Yeah that’s kind of a design flaw, isn’t it? Super sensible ponytail, activate!

Anarchangel
    Participant

New and improved Imp. I like this one a lot more than the original.

Imp (New and improved)

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

This is wildly different from anything I’ve ever done and was inspired by a hole in the wall….Yeah, that’s how my brain works.

Anywho, this is my entry in the Winging It contest.

The Raptor.

The Raptor

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.