Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Wolf Master
    Participant

Ooh, very nice. golems are one of my favourite beings (technically not alive but there we go) from myth. Got too make myself a golem for my universe at some point.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Hiya guys. I finally have a new character to share with you. The fiery Ifrit.

Ifrit

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CantDraw
    Participant

He seems warm and inviting. Excellent job! I like how he wears the fire.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Thanks. I wasn’t sure if I got the fire looking right. Fire’s always been tricky for me.

asubtledagger28
    Participant

Whoaa, this guy’s great. Nice work Anarchangel! I agree with CantDraw: the fire looks great and the glowing and shadows it casts on his head and body look great. I like the flame effect on his name too, nice touch. The colour scheme works well and the tattoos are a nice addition. Great execution and great design.

JR19759
    Keymaster

The fire looks great mate and I love his expression.

Anarchangel
    Participant

This was just me having fun after a friend challenged me to make something stupid. Now I don’t know about you but I think a big ol’ snot monster is pretty damn stupid.

Globster

Attachments:

Maverik1313
    Participant

MMM Jell-o

Candruth

Is that… a gun in his leg? I love it. xD

Anarchangel
    Participant

Is that… a gun in his leg? I love it. xD

Yes it is. There’s also other things in his gut.

He’s a big old ball of goop and sometimes things/people get tuck in him.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Super cool, the head is especially nice. The skull in his waist is great, makes me imagine him consuming somebody. Keep up the good work.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Normally when I create a character I’m working from a list of names I’ve already compiled but these guys were a spur of the moment thing. They just popped into my head when I heard someone use the term “rough and tumble”. I know Rough is a terrible name but…well look at him.

…………………………….

Crime’s odd couple.

Millionaire playboy Ted “Tumble” Paige doesn’t need to steal but he does it anyway. Just for the thrill. He’s damn good at it too. His partner in crime and boyfriend, Brett “Rough” Bart is the one that often gets Tumble out of trouble when he runs his mouth. Rough may not be smart or even easy to look at but he’s always there to deliver a meaty right hook in his partners defence.

Rough & Tumble

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

Really like them, create contrasting couple. The colouring and shading is great too. As always keep up the good work.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Violet is Canada’s and able to cast an astral form……And thats about all I know so far.

Violet

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Once upon a time, Anarchangel created a character known as The Emerald Emperor. The emperor was supposed to be a badass but looked like a big derp.

“This shall not stand!” said the emperor. And so he warped the mind of his feeble human creator and ordered him to create a suit of armour so the almighty Emerald Emperor could lay waste to the world and enforce his will upon those he allowed to live.

The Sovereign Nation of Khallos declares war upon this pitiful world.

Long live Khallos!

Long live the Emperor!

…….

*ahem*

……..

OK then. That happened.

So yeah, the Emperor is supposed to be the big gun bad guy of my universe. You either get out of his way or get dead. Only the strongest of meta humans stand any chance of surviving against this guy and he gets away with all kinds of crap under diplomatic immunity.

The Emerald Emperor

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.