Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

@MisterDinoMan said:

Apollo’s costume is great. You should probably play around with the transparency of the flames if you want a more convincing effect.

Thanks. Yeah I played around with the transparency of the flames quite a bit but I couldn’t get it looking how I wanted it.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Mercury. Half brother of Apollo and member of the Pantheon. Unlike his brother, Mercury has fully bought into the idea that he and the rest of the Pantheon are gods. The speedster has a growing number of fans and worshipers, many of whom are adrenaline junkies who pull off increasingly dangerous stunts in his name.

Mercury is one the most visible of the gods and easily the most vocal. He has been more responsible, perhaps even than Jupiter, for spreading the idea that the Pantheon are real live gods. At one point, Mercury appeared to be murdered on live TV by the hero turned villain, Corsair (who wanted to make a very public statement) When he later showed up alive and took down his would be murderer, it lent a lot of credence to the idea that the Pantheon were indeed gods. (In actual fact, Mercury was revived just before death by the healer known as Trauma. Although this isn’t widely known)
    ……

Full credit to Ams for the pose. Costume by me. So credit to him, blame to me http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2013/01/Mercury.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

Weird. Mercury’s costume is supposed to be blue but it looks green while looking at the image from my phone. What colour are you guys seeing?

JR19759
    Keymaster

Turquoise.
    I love the logo. Such a simple idea, but it works so well, I wish I’d thought of it.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Thanks. I do like that logo. I think I’m going to have to go back and change the colours. The shading looks weird now.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Knockout, Super-Model and Bombshell. They’re trouble.

Trouble.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

Ares (a.k.a Mars) is the former god of war and the Pantheon’s head of security (for those that actually need security)

Ares is a retired marine with a no nonsense attitude. He’ll punch you in the face for looking at him wrong. Jupiter tries to keep him out of the spotlight. The last thing they need is the nine o’clock news showing footage of Ares single handedly beating the crap out of a bunch of anti-pantheon protesters….Yes, it almost happened once.

Ares.png

Vengeance
    Participant

good stuff as usual

Moognation
    Participant

Great stuff!

Harlekin

The 3 lady is niceeee.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Athena, goddess of wisdom and war, gadgeteer and daughter of Jupiter.

Athena.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Love the custom top. Brilliant series. Are you planning to do the entire Olympus Twelve? Because I’m interested in what you’re going to do for Dionysus, the god of wine and feasting, and Demeter, the goddess of fertility and farming, as heroes. They’d be quite hard.
    I assume Hades/ Pluto will be a villain, as he isn’t one of the twelve?

Anarchangel
    Participant

Right now the ones I have plans to create are Neptune, Hades, Juno, Aphrodite, Vulcan, Artemis and Eros. But only because those are the only ones who’s character concept has already been worked out. You may see others pop up from time to time though.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Not every member of the Pantheon is a costumed hero though. Aphrodite joined the group simply for the fame and worship, Juno is a business woman and Eros doesn’t really want anything to do with being a “superhero”. He tends to find himself acting as peacekeeper between the other gods though.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Eros, perhaps better known to most as Cupid, is the god of love…or so Jupiter says anyway.

While Eros can make others feel deep love, he can actually make them feel every other emotion too. He finds love the most fun though. While he’s adamant that he want’s nothing to do with the superhero business, he takes his responsibilities as “The god of love” very seriously and uses his powers to help as many people as he can find love (though he’s not as smug about it as Aphrodite is…or as heavy handed)

Eros is an unassuming character and if you didn’t see him manifest his energy based wings, you could be forgiven for not realizing he has any powers at all. Despite not really having any offensive abilities, Eros is more than capable of holding his own in a fight when the occasion demands it.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2013/01/Eros.png

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.