Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Might I suggest moving the eyes down a click, make him look more menacing.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

I agree with JR about the eye thing, other than that, I love the whole idea and the costume design is terrific!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Noted on the eyes. How’s this? That’s about as low as I could take them without the whole head looking really weird.

Midknight-1.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

Yeah I….I have no idea what the hell this thing is supposed to be. Other than “Brain Bug”….apparently.

Confused

Brain-Bug.png

Maaz
    Participant

Alright, I’ll say all of them look cool, but… WHY INSECTS?! Insectophobic Heromachinist here!!!! Still, I’m feeling pretty sorry for Coakroach right now. And brain bug… the least I can say is it’s sorta freaky. But still… WHY INSECTS?! *Crawls into bed and hugs the bedsheets*

Trekkie
    Participant

Brain Bug looks pretty cool. Even if I’m not sure what it is, either.

JR19759
    Keymaster

I know what it is…… It’s a bio-mechanically engineered life-form created using the DNA and brain patterns of the many bug powered superheroes and villains and encased in a highly mobile battle suit that utilises their many abilities (Possibly in an effort to destroy a certain group, but it obviously won’t work because it ends up thinking its self a hero even though the villainous half of its psyche wants to destroy everything etc.). No? Just a guess.

As for the eyes on Midknight, I’d say that they’re about right now.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Maaz said:

Alright, I’ll say all of them look cool, but… WHY INSECTS?! Insectophobic Heromachinist here!!!! Still, I’m feeling pretty sorry for Coakroach right now. And brain bug… the least I can say is it’s sorta freaky. But still… WHY INSECTS?! *Crawls into bed and hugs the bedsheets*

Heh heh heh. Sorry about that Maaz. I guess I just find insects really fascinating. I know what you mean through. The majority of people I know hate insects. But most of the insect people are pretty much hated by the general public in their story too.

Next time I post a bug character I’ll hide it behind a spoiler just for you :D

@JR19759 said:

I know what it is…… It’s a bio-mechanically engineered life-form created using the DNA and brain patterns of the many bug powered superheroes and villains and encased in a highly mobile battle suit that utilises their many abilities (Possibly in an effort to destroy a certain group, but it obviously won’t work because it ends up thinking its self a hero even though the villainous half of its psyche wants to destroy everything etc.). No? Just a guess.

As for the eyes on Midknight, I’d say that they’re about right now.

That’s actually a really good story. Although I think I have way too many heroes and not enough villains at this point so let’s just say that villainous half of it’s psyche is more dominant.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

I read that as Brian Bug.

“He’s not a huge bug like killing machine robot, he’s a very naughty boy!”

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Alexander of Limbo said:

I read that as Brian Bug.

“He’s not a huge bug like killing machine robot, he’s a very naughty boy!”

…However he may or may not be the messiah.

Anarchangel
    Participant

The terrible pun names continue with Tailgator. Yes, it’s an alligator with a friggin shotgun!

I’m not exactly sure why he’s wearing a mask….I mean how many giant alligator men can there possibly be?

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2013/07/Tailgator-1.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Nice one!! Love the terrible pun name and it might be odd, but I think the mask is a nice touch Smile

Anarchangel
    Participant

Prometheus is a monster. A pyromaniac with a complete disregard for human life. He sets fire to buildings simply to watch them burn and simply doesn’t care if there’s anyone inside. To Prometheus, the bigger and grander a building, the more he wants to watch it burn.

Under his armour, Prometheus is himself horribly burned. Whether he was burned in a fire he set himself is still unknown.

When Prometheus first appeared, Jupiter and the Pantheon were quick to deny any connection between the modern gods and the man who worships fire.

Currently, Prometheus is obsessed with tracking down the mythological Burning Man, supposedly a wandering elemental composed entirely of flame who is reported to continually wander the world, setting alight anything in it’s path.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2013/07/Prometheus.png

“Watch me burn” – Prometheus.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Prometheus is cool, or rather warm. Also the Tailgator wouldn’t wouldn’t want to be confused with the Caiman Banker or the Rock-O-Dile.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Vampyrist said:

Prometheus is cool, or rather warm. Also the Tailgator wouldn’t wouldn’t want to be confused with the Caiman Banker or the Rock-O-Dile.

I’m half tempted to make both of them now.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.