Alexanders New Generation

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Alexanders New Generation

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 271 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Nice! Great costuming and pose, I’ve always thought Anubis was super cool Smile Khepri is wicked awesome as well.

JR19759
    Keymaster

That’s awesome.

Anarchangel
    Participant

That is probably my favourite one yet.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

yeh I decided to go all out on this one Laugh

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: Ammit
    Alliance: Devourer of the Dead
    Info: Ammit is Anubis‘s “pet”. She was genetically spliced from the three most dangerous animals in Egypt and was used to “eat” the bad souls that came to Duat.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/08/Ammit.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

I kind of want one. Great job on her.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Love it! Best pet ever Laugh

Trekkie
    Participant

Awesome- Where can I get one?

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

@Vampyrist & Jeimuzu Cheers guys Laugh

@Trekkie
    The Egyptian underworld =P

Trekkie
    Participant

@Alexander of Limbo said:

@Trekkie
    The Egyptian underworld =P

Hm, I don’t think the bus stops there. Shame. :p

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: Isis
    Alliance: Goddess of Motherhood, Magic and Fertility
    Info: Isis was the wife to Osiris. When Seth killed Osiris he scattered his body throughout Egypt he only allowed a certain number of Osiris’s chromosomes to exist in each, for fear of Isis using his DNA to create a child. Isis managed to find 13 of the 14 pieces, one was eaten by a fish. Knowing Thoth “God of Knowledge, Hieroglyphs and Wisdom” (the ships logger) had access to the last chromosomes she begged him to let her carry a child of the man she loved. Thoth agreed and gave her the last chromosomes. With this she artificially inseminated the DNA into herself and gave birth to Horus. Isis ruled in Osiris’s place until Horus was old enough to take his fathers throne. Meanwhile Seth was gaining power, his land growing as Isis’s was shrinking.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/08/Isis-1.png

Horus was subject to much training from a young age, in preparation for his confrontation of Seth. Isis managed to convince the holograms Nut and Geb to subject Horus to a projection of Osiris’s Death to prepare him:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/08/Horus-Kid.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Wow, Isis is stunning, love the pose and her face and throne look amazing as well.

JR19759
    Keymaster

This Egyptian series has got to be some of your best work. I love how you shade and your faces are awesome.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

cheers guys Laugh

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: Sobek
    Alliance: God of The Nile, The Army and Military, Fertility
    Info: Sobek was an often violent hyper-sexual, and erratic deity, prone to his primal whims. He was arrested for multiple murders and rapes, and once let lose in on earth this didn’t stop. He stalked the Nile even going so far as to fuse his crocodile bio-helm permanently to his head, believing he was part crocodile. Dangerous as he was if Horus could win him to his cause he would be an invaluable ally. Ra feared that this was a dangerous cause and convinced Isis to train the child Horus in the powers of persuasion. The training worked, and then some, as the adult Horus one day won over Sobek and also managed to calm the beast.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/08/Sobek.png

Despite the now apparent calmness of Sobek, Ra still wanted to keep a close eye on him. Ra would often call him onto his ship to keep him out of trouble, this is how Sobek also became seen as a solar deity.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 271 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.