Alexanders New Generation

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Alexanders New Generation

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 271 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

I love all your work, your shading and lighting are perfection.

CantDraw
    Participant

Wow! These Egyptian characters look fantastic! Your coloring is insane.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Cheers CantDraw, but i’m really trying to stick to the colours on hieroglyphs so i cant take the credit =p

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

The Nut and Geb virus are a virus that Osiris uploaded onto the transport vessel. They are a digital representation of his and his brother Seth‘s parents. On earth Osiris reprogrammed them to become ‘Gods’ too, and had them become projections from small robots.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/07/Nut-and-Geb.png

Name: Nut
    Alliance: Sky Goddess

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/07/Nut.png

Name: Geb
    Alliance: Earth God
    (Geb’s robot was damaged and can no longer hover, unlike Nut’s robot. This is part of the reason they chose to become the Gods of Sky and Earth)

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/07/Geb.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Nut is fantastic and the hologram effects are out of this world!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Awesome right down to the robots!

livewyre1014
    Participant

I totally dig this original take on the Egyptian pantheon. The designs and the stories rock dude

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Cheers guys, glad these are going down well. Although i wasn’t sure about Geb, it was hard trying to get him looking like his hieroglyphs and as a hologram.

More to come soonSmile

Maaz
    Participant

As an egypt geek, I’m pretty happy about this very interesting and unique take on the Egyption Panthion. Amazing work on all of them, and Nut and Geb have the coolest hologram effects I’ve seen in use. Awesome!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Cheers, i’ve been reading up on them so its good to know i’m doing this right. And i wasn’t sure f the holograms would work but it is great to hear that they do Laugh

Torog
    Participant

What no Sobek?!?!! Just kidding, I almost did him for the contest before deciding on another mythos. Looking forward for more.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

The crocodile god is on the list Smile I hope to get all of them done (the interesting ones at least) Next up is Khepri.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: Khepri
    Alliance: God of Sun, Creation and Rebirth
    Info: Khepri was a pilot on the massive vessel that Ra overtook and was the first to defect to Ra’s side. This is the reason for him being seen as the ‘God of Rebirth’. He chose a scarab for a helmet because he likes the way he can scare people with its twitching legs.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/07/Khepri.png

He still pilots the ship, however Ra commands it now. It hovers over the vast deserts of Egypt and from below it looks like a large sun crossing above the sand due to it’s exhaust. From above it looks like a pyramid of sorts.
    (If anyone would like to have a crack at creating such a ship i would be thoroughly grateful)

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Yeah… a guy wearing a bug with moving legs on his face is very unnerving. Cool character. I really like the armbands (really big on accessories right now).

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: Anubis
    Alliance: God of the Dead (and embalming)
    Info: Anubis was the ships medic, and although he never fought Ra it was clear that he wouldn’t exactly be easy for the criminal. Upon discovering a type of limbo that human souls go to when they die Anubis was banished by Ra to this new plain of existence which was soon called Duat. It was here that Anubis took on the job of sorting the good from the bad, and prepared them for whatever real afterlife awaited them by sending them to Aaro (for the good) or to be eaten by his pet Ammit. In his time within the afterlife realm Anubis discovered a way to use the death of humans (and worship by humans) as a sustenance for the other Gods. This practically made them immortal, until worship stopped and their supply ran low. Since then they’ve slumbered.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2013/07/Anubis.png
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 271 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.