Alexanders New Generation

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Alexanders New Generation

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 271 total)
  • Author

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: Comet
    AKA: Billie Campbell
    Alliance: Hero
    Info: Billie Campbell was just a normal girl trying to get on with her life when the school badboy (Derek Miller) asked her out for a midnight swim in the towns closest lake. After going there she realized that Derek was a nasty person who liked to take advantage of girls. Billie was swimming away from Derek when a comet crashed into the creak and both absorbed some type of radiation (you know how this goes) which bestowed them both powers. Neither told each other of these powers and Derek’s emerged much later. Billie could produce intense sparks/flames/energy and could fly. However what neither knew was that there were sentient life forms in the comet, which attached themselves to the two teens. Both have memories of extraterrestrials, and neither are in fact the same person they were before. Billie was both her, and the other being, somewhere in between with memories and feelings of both beings.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2012/11/Comet-2.png

I really like what you are doing in this thread. Every character has been a hit. I really love Comet. Love the attitude.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Wicked, cheers man, i’m trying to make stuff on true inspiration, not just generic characters. Although i do let generic stuff bleed into some of these characters.

JR19759
    Keymaster

I second HLG. I love your work.
    I must say Voodoo Lady reminds me of a certain character I entered into the Halloween contest.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

ahh, that may be where the idea came from, sitting at the back of my mind from when i saw yours

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: Daisy
    AKA: (surname unknown)
    Info: Daisy is very much the embodiment of peace. She didn’t get her abilities from radiation, they weren’t given to her by some mad scientist, and she wasn’t cursed or blessed by a higher being. She was born with the purest soul. since birth she has had powers of healing, an ability to calm and all sorts of other abilities related to light and kindness. At about age six she came across a robot, it was confused, on the run and unintentionally aggressive, but she showed the robot love and without her power helped the later dubbed “Mr Rainbow” become another instrument of peace. Mr Rainbow hadn’t left her side since.
    If she decides to show her powers when she uses them they appear as bright lights and rainbows, but she can use them without displaying it.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2012/11/Daisy.png

Name: Mr Rainbow
    AKA: Experiment 003
    Gender: N/A (more of a older brother/father figure so possibly male)
    Info: Mr Rainbow was made from replicated parts of a downed UFO by a shady corporation. We can tell that they’re shady because they stuck a huge mini-gun on an experimental robot. Mr Rainbow subsequently escaped from the corporation shortly after being turned on. Because of the technology used Mr Rainbow does not in fact have artificial intelligence, he has actual intelligence and as a result of this is pretty much a sentient being, with feelings and emotions. It is because of this that he was confused and (unfortunately) a little aggressive after his creation/birth and escape. But the six year old Daisy comforted and loved him when they crossed paths, and because of this Mr Rainbow has come to love Daisy unconditionally. Although he follows her on her path of peace it is unclear as to whether Mr Rainbow is peaceful, as he has displayed quite aggressive tendencies when Daisy is threatened.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2012/11/Mr-Rainbow.png

Love, Peace and a Machinegun. Gotta love the irony there. Great job man!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Awesome, I love the light effects

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Cheers, i’ve got one coming up with light effects that has taken so long to do, but i’m close, and looking forward to releasing it.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: Drek
    AKA: The Dragon Man
    Alliance: Villain
    Info: Drek is a dragon man, there’s not much to say. Being a dragon man he is very aggressive/animalistic, can fly and can burn things. Simples.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2012/11/Drek-1-1.png

(I am sooooo happy with how this one turned out, considering i spent soooooo long shading. He only started out as a joke/test character, so i was surprised by the the way he became quite a dominating character)

JR19759
    Keymaster

WOW. that is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Cheers man, I’ve had him waiting for a long time ‘cos i was just so tired of all the shading masking and glow effects etc, but my god i feel it was worth it.

ams
    Participant

Awesome job! Great colors and shading. Cheers!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

(Just a simple one today, i have a few in the works that require a lot of attention)

Name: The Invisible Man
    AKA: Ray Cutter
    Alliance: Thief
    Info: Simply a man who lives the high life by utilizing his natural born gift in the best way he can.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/alexanderthemaybenotsogreat/2012/12/Invisible-Man.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Wow, that hurts my eyes, but it looks so cool. So worth retinal damage.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 271 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.