For those of you who have been waiting anxiously for more shapes to be added to the Machine, your prayers have been answered! These shapes can now be found in Insignia/Shapes.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Thanks! Shapes may not be the most exciting update to some users, but I find them helpful for sometimes creating new objects.
Indeed Jack Zelger. This is a very nice update if not for the general shapes themselves, but for all sorts of new masking options. Thank you dblade!
Yes, indeed. When I first started the Shapes set, my primary goal was to create building block pieces that the Machinist could use for a variety of purposes.
Yowza! Thank you!
If you have suggestions for shapes feel free to post them here or in my Whiz Bang thread on the forums.
I definitely wouldn’t object to more bat-symbol-esque shapes.
dblade thank you! Thank You!! THANK YOU!!1
I have been wanting those star and sunbursts for years now.
And weI can use that top line as coffins.
Parralellagrams of various sizes to make sides for 3D square and retangular boxes for anything from presents to coffins (using the new top row of your shapes) to houses.
DUH! Slaps forhead. Cubes and Retangles at various angles for presents and houses! LOL
curved top and bottom Cylinder
A hemishere would be great for bowls, just mask in whatever ya want in the hemisphere bowl,
curved bottom cone, we have triangle but need a cone
also a 3D pyramid of various angles
Thanks for putting these in, dblade! So many great uses for them…..