Man, you wouldn't believe what people forget in the trunks of their cars. From wigs to prosthetics to even their "pets"! I really hope you'll take the latter, since they gonna eat me out of house and home - and I mean that literally!!!
And that would be it with the mass deliveries for a while. I'm now going to dare me to more sophisticated things, and there I will certainly need a "little" longer to produce something acceptable - if at all. 😉
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Man, love those animal heads. And that little alien companion. And, well, everything! Thanks, Mad Jack.
Nice, really living-up to your name. One request, can you kindly split up that hand and put the top part in “gloves”? Please.
No headgear mech subfile
its in HEAD Mech subfile
MOAR WINGS 🙂
MadJack, I love you.
Wings! Love ’em. Nice elephant, too (can’t believe we didn’t already have one).
Thanks dude, these are great.
Hm, I like the title you went with for this post…
Wow, love the new stuff. Thanks mad jack. Are you sure you haven’t checked the tool shed? You never know what you might find. Could be some old tools fit for a good old flea market.
@ Wildcard: Try masking. It’s quite easy. 😉
@ all: Thank you! 😀
@ Lordgrimm01: My bad, sorry. Forgot to erase “gear” when making the preview pic. Hope you can forgive me… 😉
@ JR19759: Guess I have to plan a trip to the UK soon… ^^
@ Trekkie: Yeah, I couldn’t believe it too that nobody saw that elephant in the room. And thanks for the title inspiration! 😀
@ Solander: Like I said, I’m gonna move on to more sophisticated items now for which I’ll need a bit more time. The only things left in my tool shed are pretty rusty and scrappy, and therefore not so good in my eyes. Maybe I’m gonna post a preview in the forum, so you can see yourself. 🙁
Great stuff again, MadJack, thank you! I particularly love the elephant and the little flying demon guy, he’s adorable.
Axesome! Too much! Overload! Must reboot!
And I’m happy to see another Monster Foot!
Thanks for the new wings! They’re exactly what I’m looking for!