A day late, but I present to you Maku the Magical Monster Merchant. Who unfortunately cannot bear to part with any of the beasts in his menagerie, as they're all far sweeter than myth has made them.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Now this I understand–beasties becoming besties. 😆
I LOVE that! Totally stealing it for the future, well done sir.
Day 7: with a cool coat, snazzy sunglasses, and a great with Mimnos thinks he blends in!
There was some show in the ’80s that had an artist leaping for joy in the aftermath of a theft, screaming, “I’ve made the BIG TIME! I’ve been STOLEN!” –i’m not that excited, but I am happy. 🙂
@Keric: He saw the sign that said “Shirts And Shoes Required,” didn’t he? That’s what happens to me when I try to blend in . . .