Your Special Pop Quiz Halloween challenge is to mash up two traditional Halloween characters/costumes into one terrifying new creation!
Maybe a Zombie/Ballerina tickles your fancy; or a Vampire/Clown hybrid perhaps; or maybe a good old fashioned Werewolf/Fireman. Mash up any two characters/costumes you want and scare your competition spitless!
You only get one entry so be creative, and above all else, have fun!
All entries must be in JPG or PNG form (BMPs are too big), posted to a publicly accessible website (like the HeroMachine forums,ImageShack, PhotoBucket, or whatever);
- Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name;
- The image must be new and designed specifically for the Pop Quiz;
- No copyrighted characters please – they will be deleted.
- Please name your files as [your name]-[character name].[file extension] before you upload it. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his “Bayou Belle” character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
- Please make the link go directly to the image (like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this). See this post on how to get the direct link for most sites.
This contest will close at 9pm Eastern on Sunday, October 27th .
The Vampire Ninja:
What kind of piratical slang would result from ‘S.S.’ standing for Saurian Ship?
The Grim Spider
Firefighter clown, the soda’s for spraying on fires.
So is it a clown who fights fires, or a firefighter themed clown?
Here’s my last minute entry: