Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Best thing about that is Superman doesn’t really need to be on that bike, he can fly and run at super speeds, so he’s just there to make life harder for Robin. I know a few people like that.
They look like the DCU’s version of The Goodies.
why is only robin pedalling?
Because Superman and Batman are playing a prank on him, FRM. He thinks they’re pedaling too.
Of course, Supes could be keeping the bike up and moving all by himself, using his flight powers, and Bats is just playing along.
Ah ah ah! Now that’s super-dickery!