For today's challenge you need to give your characters a "Hand". Besides the basic body parts, head/face, and hair(the human parts of a character) you can only use items from the Left or Right Hand sections. That's right you must make the costume out of hands and only hands. Using anything else will take you out of the running. Keep it clean and have fun. One character per person.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Wow my piece either in Open Critique Day #H13 inspired you, or I got way psychic, which is, either way, cool!
Tried to see what you mean, but photobucket will not dusplay on my home computer. Always times out before images load. You have me very curious though. Actually the idea came from a Pop Quiz entry I did in the summer – a prehistoric bird called a Krail. Victoria I imagine rides one into battle.
I’m not entirely sure how to share my character, so I just posted a link to where it is on my FB page. Hope this works.
An alien cyborg
I really like the way this turned out!
She came to the city to model her newest fashion, but all anyone did was scream and run?
Rachel Wood. This is Purp. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=610051839021698&set=a.345701968790021.106464.100000506635170&type=1&theater
No Name, The Angel of Identity
after attempt after attempt I realized that masking was too easy and just using hands was the hardest thing I ever tried.I created a few pretty cool ones then my OCD kicked in and told me noway!sorry I wash my hands of this one…pun intended!