This is a hard challenge to judge, because the characters are all the same so it is up to the color scheme to get the win. The winner this week is "headlessgeneral" with a wonderful color scheme. Good work and great choice of colors. Great work everyone.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
There’s some impressive work here with texture, patterns, and sheen (esp. belt, top, & gauntlets). I need to adapt some of this stuff to my own work.
Thanks, Nick! I was really happy how this one turned out. Took a lot of time to do but I think it was worth it. And it was a lot of fun to do, which is always good.
I’d love to know more about how: do you have any posted recipes, or forum posts?
No, I haven’t done any recipes or tutorials or anything but I can probably put something together. I’ve never made a tutorial so I would have to figure out how to do it but I’ll see what I can do. I will probably put it up on the forums but I’ll put a link to it here.