Chantelle's break is in ten minutes. And she's taking it, zombie apocalypse or no.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I present an alien wedding (it will last 7 charcters).
@ dblade – HAND ON HIP item, HAND ON HIP item!
I swear that exact pose and ‘tood has been given to me the last three times I couldn’t find what I wanted in a store. Twice before I spoke.
My fav so far, Mr JH..! Your comment on it makes for a great character in your (and any) zombie story. You should film it.
Keric, nice, but for two things… You’re spamming a thread for Jeff’s work, and you forgot to put a back on that dress! (Or does the back really stop at her tush?)
Jeff, this one is truly amazing…
Send it out to some of the Comic companiesand pitch it as a series! 😉
Keric, and anyone else who’s also taking on the 30 Characters challenge, is welcome to post their daily entries under mine here. I thought it would be a good way for us to all help keep each other motivated.
Willy You MIGHT be right about me Spamming this 30 Characters thread… let me go back to the 30 Characters #1 and see what was written…”
30Characters #1: Von Goetz
Posted on November 1, 2012 by Jeff Hebert
Here’s my first entry into the “30 Characters in 30 Days” challenge, Von Goetz, ruthless Aerostadt Commandant of the Fatherland Imperium:
By all means, feel free to post links to your own submissions here as well!”
and…you forgot to put a back on that dress!- not really I tend to think of those pieces as a chaps style item so yes the back end at the but on purpose.
Thank you Jeff, I did not see your post, but I thank you for it.