We're talking city-threatening, nation-engaging, Justice League-level sorts of things here, stuff that will strike terror into the hearts of supermen and superwomen (and even superdogs!) everywhere. Sure, Paste Pot Pete and The Joker are great one-on-one threats, but I'm going for something bigger and badder here, something that would require a whole team to take down. Or just, you know, Superman. Same diff.
I'll pick my personal favorites when the week is over, with the one I like best being featured in the right column for the week. The rules otherwise are the same as always:
- All entries must be in JPG or PNG form (BMPs are too big), posted to a publicly accessible website (like the HeroMachine forums, ImageShack, PhotoBucket, or whatever);
- Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name;
- The image cannot have been used in any previous HeroMachine challenge;
- Please name your files as [your name]-[character name].[file extension] before you upload it. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his "Bayou Belle" character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
- Please make the link go directly to the image (like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this). See this post on how to get the direct link for most sites.
- All entries must be in by next Monday, when I'll choose my personal favorites.
No limit on entries this week, so knock yourselves out. Just make them good!