Many thanks to everyone who entered Caption Contest 124, which challenged you to come up with the best replacement dialog for this random comics panel:
I picked out the ones that made me laugh the most, and now I am using this here Internet machine thingie to reproduce them for your enjoyment:
- Skybandit: I’m the $6 Million Dog Whisperer!
- Gero: “Help, he drank the spot remover!”
- MaDPac: “I knew we shouldn’t have let your mother hang out with transformers!”
- Herr D: Scotty’s a rescue dog from Chernobyl–he’s fi-aaaahhh!
- Herr D: –yeah, well I wish I had JELLO instead of a dog and a smaller nose–DAH!
- TWIZTID HIPPY: At least now i can see when you need to go outside.
- Gabe Puratekuta: “Great… You’re not going to bite me so I become a dog-themed superhero, are you?”
- Frankie: “Well, I’m the new Jubilee, and (gasp!), ‘Wolvie!’ What did they DO to you?”
- Joel: “No ice sculpture’s ever ever beaten me in a starring contest before and they ain’t startin’ now!’
- thejay: I can see my NOSE in there!
- ProwlerKnight: By god, my dog is a ghost and I’m turning into Michael Jackson!
- MrMikeK: I wanted an ironic pet not an ionic one!
And the winner is ... Herr D!
Awww, my Ukrainian Puppy Chow bit wasn’t funny? D: Guess I shouldn’t have quit my day job…
Congrats to the finalists! Gero’s and MrMikeK’s made me laugh the most. 😀
Yours was pretty funny, actually, Jack. Might’ve made a mistake not putting that one in the Finalists.
Think nothing of it, man. Always next time! Glad you found it funny, though!
I won? Well, I guess this proves practice makes perfect; no one puts more text in their creations than me! A note on humor–what I’ve determined is that the funniest stuff in geekdom is usually the joke you almost don’t get. This means a lot of gambling and projecting ‘probable obscurities’ with jokes.
Congrats Herr D.
O.O I finally got into the finals on one of these lol, to be honest Jacks Puppy chow joke was a lot better then mine lol
and Congrats Herr D ^^ definitly very funny
i still find that her left hand isn’t humanly possible. =D
And bravo to the winner
I agree with Jeff.