Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
SOD.245 – Testing out the new tablet
This entry was posted in Sketch of the Day. Bookmark the permalink.
Looks awesome! Great job. Cheers.
For a elf he looks not so gay. 😉
the way you think of elves, are they tall and immune to alcohol?
Nice. Looks like Legolas, if he decided to dress up.
well, actually, he does dress up, at the end of the 3rd movie, when Aragorn gets crowned.
Nice sketch. I don’t really get Legolas from that – he’s a bit more of a Vulcan from “Star Trek” (but with better hair than Spock, obviously. Split ends are not logical….)
You know, I just thought about that too.
Nice! I was thinking elf or Vulcan as well, though the hairstyle is far more elven than Vulcan.
Or with the right coloring, he’d make a good Warcraft blood elf.