(From "V Comics" number 1, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
what an airhead!
I believe we’ve seen this guy before. Is he Captain Pirate, or Poison Pete?
Looks kind of like the Black Terror to me, but I’m not sure…
It’s actually the even-lesser-known character called “The Black Fury”. Must be cousins with The Black Terror, though, they look an awful lot alike.
I’ll admit, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a head explode in quite that way.
Someone committing suicide is a madman? Was this predicting April 30, 1945? And was this Black Fury character arriving in a bunker?
I think this guy was related to Kirt Cobain