(From "The Green Mask" volume 1, number 1, 1945.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
So searing pain kept him from say “eeow”. Sure.
“E-E-E-Ow” turns Johnny into the Green Mask. Hell, a jackass is a jackass after all.
Do I even need to say it at this point? Green Mask, laziest comic EVER WRITTEN.
So he first has to get aroused, then say “EEE-OW” and turns into a superhero?
So basically anytime this kid stubs his toe, his secret identity is revealed?
Maybe his secret word should have variants which also work, like ‘e-ugh’ and ‘e-aah!’ depending on the circumstances that he has to yell it in.
“no, no, @Trekkie, it’s more like “EAOW” in the back of the throat”
“no, I mean EUEW as in surprise and alarm.”
“oh you mean AAAAAAGH!”
still looks kim jong il to me
Numbo(or whoever that is): “What? You’ve had enough? Then tell me, where is Doctor Jones?”