(From "Red Seal" number 14, 1941?)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I’m thinkin’ rhinestones,assless chaps, maybe even a pink cowboy hat. His boyfreind cold be the pirate with that pink scull on his hat? And he rides on his horse, Queenie!
Awesome, PunkJay! Ya know… Desperado means “desperate”…
I think the funniest part of this is how the horse is trying to kick this guy in the family jewels. Then there’s the kid, Little Richard (I just made up his name, for the record) who’s about to jump on this guy from behind. I could see this kid becoming his own hero in a few short years and like Nightwing, take up the mantle of Big Daddy Dick. Also, you have to wonder about the black ascot around Gay Desperado’s neck.
Is Little Richard about to jump on that guy from behind or is he just humping the roof of that cabin while watching his hero, The Gay Desperado, in a gunfight?
I so wanted to put Gay Desperado in my FNF3 team… but just couldn’t think of how to tie him into the story lol
We know all too well patriot that if this cowboy’s boyfriend is @sea all the time he will get quite “desperate!”
I don’t think that the horse is tryinh to kick Mr. Greenjeans in the nuts. I think the horse dodged the bullet.
I can almost imagine how a “chuckle” could be “spine-chilling”. But not when the chuckler is named “The Gay Desperado”.
You don’t wanna hear his sphincter-clenching giggle.
gayer than zorro the gay blade? Wow…
Am I crazy, or is the Gay Desperado sitting side-saddle on that horse? I’m just sayin’…
@ spidercow2010: Just.Plain.Hysterical! They say a picture is worth a thousand words. It is indeed. 996 of those words are “gay”, the remaining 4 are “desperado” and “sphincter-clenching giggle”