(From "Fantastic Comics" number 16, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
How else is he going to know whether it’s a boy building or a girl building?
Why Samson? Why must you kill everything.
I’ve heard the phrase “leave no stone unturned”, but this is getting ridiculous.
Oh, well. Now where did that river go?
Do buildings in Samson’s world not come with foundations? The building was asking for it!
Is he flying or something, cause he sure isn’t standing right. Or can he lift buildings on his tippy-toes.
I thought the lightning bolts on the top of the building would give you a clue!
@Vampyrist 5: I was going to ask the same thing. So now he can fly? God help us…
At first I thought he had a censorship mark on his butt.
Apparently, all the buildings in Samson’s world are very, very small. Which just makes sense, really. I mean, he’s just going to wreck them anyway, why invest a lot of time and materials?
Someone removed the tag identifying the building. Prison time or a fine!
I just noticed those tanks in the background. Now we know what he’s going to do with that “power source”…
“Tekology baaaddd! Samson SMASH!”