(From "Fantastic Comics" number 10, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
…and sales of Fantastic Comics suddenly skyrocket!
I hope whoever drew this didn’t get paid. Those stars drive me nuts.
Ziggy, is that you?
It seems space has suddenly turned blue and the stars red.
And watching Jersey Shore becomes the most popular form of entertainment in the UNIVERSE~
It also explains How IL keeps electing crooks to be Govenor
@punkjay – The rays only hit Chicago. Trust me, I’m stuck in downstate Illinois and we don’t vote for the crooks down here. However Chicago votes (legally or otherwise) is how the state goes.
I was thinking it explains Lady Gaga’s costume designer and why a store would label anything “As Seen on Jersey Shore” or “Used by Snooki.”
This also explains…derp. Pretty colors.
Aha! That’s why the Bush years came about!
Was that even close to funny?
@Brad 9: No…just depressing…
@Brad 9: No, just depressing…
Sorry for the double-post. Got an error message after the first one, thought it didn’t take…
@ Mr. MikeK: Trust me I hear you, I live in Naperville IL and I feel your pain!
@ brad: Hey I liked Bush!
Not THAT kind of Bush, Punkjay.