Apparently I'm on a Legion kick, but pseudo-retro-Sixties style. I must've been unduly influenced by "X-Men: First Class".
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
nice, she looks pretty confident.
That’s cool. I like how you’ve continued the white stripe down the skirt.
Recommendation for Enhanced Viewing Experience!
To fully appreciate Jeffrey’s homage to pseudo-neuvo-Sixties superhero design, please do the following:
1. Open a new browser window.
2. Copy and past the following URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ALPzS0QfQ
3. Hit “play”
4. Come back to this SOD
5. Groovy, baby!
John (3): LOL! Classic.
Good work, Jeff. I’m really digging it.
That hair would be sure nice to have in HM3. Or is it there and I just haven’t noticed?
Looks nice. She looks kinda like a character you would see on the old star trek a bit to me. I can see JTK trying to sweet talk her too LOL
Cool go-go boots