Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
This entry was posted in Sketch of the Day. Bookmark the permalink.
She’s cute. The ear looks a little wonky though, Jeff. Might just be perspective, or the way the hair is positioned over it, but it just doesn’t appear right.
I think if her right eye was just a bit closer to the ear it would be perfect!
Cant say a thing, me drawing ladies=disaster
I think it’s that the ear is too low. If you put glasses on her, they would tilt up because that ear.
the nose’s location in reference to the mouth is wrong. Are you drawing from reference? If you don’t, you probably need to find a chart on how to make a 3d head right. I’m in art school, so my teacher taught us how the chart goes, but you can probably google it.
thejay: Thanks for the comment, but check the more recent version a few posts up. The nose is not in the wrong place, however.