Thor in high school?
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Interesting take on the Thunderer.
I envision him listening to “Thunder Struck” by ACDC were he to have grown up and experienced High school.
Is it thor. cuz there is a guy I know who isn’t him but looks like him.
Looks like a cross between Thor and Cable (mostly because of the scar on the eye). I’m sort of envisioning Chris Hemsworth with slightly longer hair.
I think that “scar” is actually a strand of hair.
Yep, strand of hair.
how dare ye mortal try to take the god of thunder’s Levis. these be the jeans of the immortals.
by the way is that Vincent d’onofrio from Adventures in babysitting?
Thor: The Teenage Years
Pretty cool, I like the character but never really followed the comics of him alone. I just read what I could when I saw him.
Aye, we did verily rocketh hard! (I think I stole this one from Super Hero Squad. No, I’m not quite as ashamed as I should be.)
Love the pic! First time I’ve seen you use HM 3 items for your sketch. Looks great!
@ams(12): Oh, Jeff’s done that before. Look through all the SODs and you’ll find some familiar items there 😉
Cool! I always thought Thor kinda acted like a spoiled teenager, so now he looks the part!
Today, when I get home, I think I’m going to have to replace my PS3 backround with this. Teen Thor > Mortal Kombat.
IT WAS DECLARED HERE!
Brad (15) I think Thor could five Raiden a run for his money in Mortal Kombat.