(From "Amazing Mystery Funnies", volume 2, number 12, 1939. In the next issue, Space Ranger Nick upgrades his ship to the Ribbed model. Oh sure, sit there and laugh at my curse of immaturity, but you don't have to live with it!)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Captain’s log stardate 24.56.93, we are headed to the planet in search of kling-ons……set your phasers on FLAME ON!
Wonder if Nick’s crew is all female…
Wonder what the name of the patrol ship is. My guess is “Steely Dan.”
Not sure he needs the full upgrade. Especially since it looks studded already. Does anyone else see the beads at the back end?
the u.s.s. enema is preparing for penetration of uranus’ atmosphere. Watch for debris
A ship powered by extenze 🙂
man, do you think he is compensating for something or what!
@McKnight: Beads? I thought those were balls.
What are the wheels for?
Dan Gonzalez (8): Do I really need to say they’re for “her pleasure?”
Welcome to the U.S.S. Long Dong
I don’t think it’s beads or balls, guys–looks more like speed controls. You know, in case you need more thrust.
(11) Wow I think the batteries for that thing is XXX!!!