(From "Atomic Bomb" number 1, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Don’t be silly. It’s the top-hat.
“those crooks can flounder in the pool, and get no cake or ice cream”
moms seem to dig party magicians.
I think the blonde one is a little…special…
Which is it, handsome or good-looking?
Girls go crazy for a Sharp Dressed Man. This is a well known fact.
Good-looking and handsome? Save some for the rest of us, Snidely!
…seriously, though, dude looks like he should be tying one of those girls to railroad tracks. It’s the top-hat and mustache combo.
X-stacy (6): Oh good, I’m not the only one to think that. Dude now needs to twirl his mustache and cackle.
Sorry Archie and Reggie. Betty and Veronica want a real man.
He looks like a magician. I can tell, later he will make those ladies clothes vanish!
the man hes allowing to drown is named dudley, or so id assume