(From "Super Mystery Comics" volume 2, number 4, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Breaking both your kneecaps just gets you carnations.
Aw, how thoughtful…
“I was getting my wife some flowers and on a reflex I shot her three times”
Good one, Watson!
I had an immediate joke come to mind but for the sake of political correctness I won’t say it. Something about what mafia these guys are rejects from…
Mr.MikeK, I laughed out loud at that one, very funny! I wish I’d have thought of that for the headline.
Cheap bastard!!! If you kill someone at least spring for roses!
You know, I’m no expert on flowers, but I’m pretty sure those aren’t lillies. How do these goons ever expect to get any respect if they keep messing up like that?
x-stacy: I think they are carnations not lillies
punkjay (9): Nope, I’m thinking daffodils.
Wow, really Myro? You’re honestly going to post this, huh?
besides i they are a bad dick tracey rip-off villains anyways
Now that you mention it, they look like they WERE drawn by Chester Gould (Dick Tracy creator). But they’re not quite FREAKISH enough.
see these guys would be the main freaky guy’s goons