(From "Super Mystery Comics" volume 2, number 4, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
It’s also a good idea not to have her pick your super hero costume
more like 3 year old daughter
The guy in the background looks like the martian manhunter in footy pajamas…
…followed by his exultant victory cry, “Nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo!”
The guy second from the right has no legs! He’s gone Liefeld one better in avoiding drawing feet!
Mr Evill Puss counters with the Wet Willy of doom.
Rob strikes again!!!!
Have me met the villains’ partner-in-crime, Dr. Poopy Pants?
You should meet Mrs. Evil Puss. I was married to her for five long years… 😉
What’s the hero’s name? Top, Bottom Star?
stupid uppercut lad, oh sorry too dc!
Dr. Evil Pusses’ most terrifying move? “THE WEDGIE OF DOOOOOOOM!!!!”