(From "Crime Must Pay the Price" number 3, 1948.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I’m not crazy, the voices in my head tell me so.
This message brought to you by FNORD
I’m the voice that the voices in Watson Bradshaw’s head hear.
And I’m the voice that Joshua’s voices that Watson– oh screw it.
My voices are a barbershop quartet. At first it was fun. Now I want to kill someone just to make them stop…
So they’re telling you to swerve into the oncoming traffic, but in 4-part close harmony?