(From "Four Favorites" number 7, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
That’s pretty much how Napoleon got his start!
Except this guy probably DID come back…
I love how Anzac (is that his name, by the way, or is the skipper just using the general term because he doesn’t know or care who the guy is?) is totally okay with Skipper running away and leaving him alone to face the numbers that were too much for both of them. It’s like…why, it’s like it happens all the time!
I love the subtext to this panel.
I love the subtext too, in the same way as X-stacy. The “pssst” also cracks me up. Bodies flying around, guns firing, the sound of flesh smashing into flesh, and this guy’s whispering his bold plan of running away.
I bet he has the most loyal crew on the high seas.