(From "Yankee Comics" number 1, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Who knew that early super-villains were into S&M?
Why is there a Canadian Mountie in “Yankee Comics?”
Well Myro; the Yankee’s have to have someone to idolize!
MMI runs and ducks for cover. I was just kidding! Really. . .
High fives on that one MMI. Take that, America, we pwned you! And this is me shutting up now. *quietly whistles O Canada*
Boy Scouts sure has changed since the 40’s.
Well i guess we learned that you never leave you underage boy in the care of a mountee
Ouch Jeremy (6), I think that hurt my feeling. Yup the only feeling I had left; gone. Well I suppose one shot deserves another. 🙂