(From "Yankee Comics" number 4. If anyone wants to use "Robin's Scaly Panties" as the name of their band, I'm in.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Well, I find the speech bubble actually worse than the costume.
I mean, “strip for action”? A teenage boy??? o_O
Very weird pose, btw, it seems he’s got his torso bend over behind him…
I always thought that Robin and Namor shopped at the same store, Scaly Panties Emporiums. Which is weird, because that would mean that they would need outlets in both the DC and Marvel Universe.
Does anyone else have “Take it Off” by The Donnas stuck in their head? Just me? Okay.
“and by action, I mean poker!”
Looks like Archie got some new footie pajamas.
And later on he’ll strip for a place to stay tonight!
I’m surprised nobody’s made a joke about his name being YANKee boy….